News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

David Bentley to FFC ( a poor transfer joke by the Daily Mirror?)

Started by BB, June 29, 2012, 07:00:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Me-ate-Live, innit??

I am sure if anyone can get some good out of Bentley it is Sparky, as for the ambition thing we need to forget about it
now,  it was said when he thought he was going to get the Chelsea job, he must be well cheesed off he ended up in the West of West London
We have been linked with every player that can run ten yards,  so some of those are bound to sign for OPR, he has to
build his team from the bottom and I am sure he will sign some good players also.   
The bottom line is he (Sparky) is a good manager and I would bet that they (QPR) will do ok  next season

the1metaknight

Quote from: KCat on July 01, 2012, 09:05:43 PM
I am sure if anyone can get some good out of Bentley it is Sparky, as for the ambition thing we need to forget about it
now,  it was said when he thought he was going to get the Chelsea job, he must be well cheesed off he ended up in the West of West London
We have been linked with every player that can run ten yards,  so some of those are bound to sign for OPR, he has to
build his team from the bottom and I am sure he will sign some good players also.   
The bottom line is he (Sparky) is a good manager and I would bet that they (QPR) will do ok  next season

Agreed. But it's still fun to do.

HatterDon

Quote from: KCat on July 01, 2012, 09:05:43 PM

Not for the first time, I agree with everything.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel