watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Yippee

Started by Peabody, June 30, 2012, 08:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

I now have a new date for my long delayed prostate operation, I am going into Epsom Hospital on the 23/7. Hope so anyway. Cant wait, then I will be able to have more than 1 pint.

Ron Sheepskin

Good news Mr P. Somehow I feel this emoticon is probably inappropriate...  :54: in case it reminds you of those examinations!
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

Burt

All the best Mr Peabody...

I am on 2 months of drugs to sort out an enlarged prostate. If they don't work then I'll be knocking on your door asking for some advice  :dft008:

TheDaddy

Great news Peabody bet the misses is happy your no longer camping out it the toilet with your sleeping bag ...

Good luck  :54:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

YankeeJim

I had mine rotor rootered some years ago. I went from getting up 5 times a night to being able to wash the neighbors siding. I have no idea why he didn't share my joy and sense of release.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

CorkedHat

Quote from: YankeeJim on July 01, 2012, 01:25:21 AM
I had mine rotor rootered some years ago. I went from getting up 5 times a night to being able to wash the neighbors siding. I have no idea why he didn't share my joy and sense of release.

I have the reverse problem. I take these little white pills to make me go more frequently Mind you when I do go I do so like a seaside donkey, Good Luck Mr P  :014:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

SG

This made me LOL

Burt

I would look forward to doing that...

Ron Sheepskin

Quote from: Burt on July 01, 2012, 05:15:47 PM

Can we assume you would look forward to the end result, and not actually doing the rotor rootering? Get Coat gif
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

Burt

Quote from: Ron Sheepskin on July 01, 2012, 05:18:41 PM
Quote from: Burt on July 01, 2012, 05:15:47 PM

Can we assume you would look forward to the end result, and not actually doing the rotor rootering? Get Coat gif

Ha! Yes... The endoscopy was bad enough...

Berserker

Am i allowed to ask a question about the illness as i'm female?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Peabody

Well, as we males do not qualify for bunions, we have look elsewhere.

Burt

Quote from: Berserker on July 01, 2012, 06:54:16 PM
Am i allowed to ask a question about the illness as i'm female?

Of course you can.

And about man flu too if you want, that is the worst thing anyone can get, obviously...

Berserker

If you have prostrate trouble does it mean you need to pee alot of the time, or is it like Cystitus where you want to pee but can't and just do little dribbles? This is a serious question by the way
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

YankeeJim

I do think it varies a bit. For me, I could never totaly eliminate so I was forever looking for a loo. Long car trips (in California they are a way of life) were terrible for me. I couldn't sleep for more then 2-3 hours. You want to wash the neighbors siding but can't water the petunias. If it gets bad enough you can end up in emergency like I did.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Peabody

How can I put it, well the flow is intermittentbut when you have to go, well you have to go and the first thing you locate in a new place, is the loo.

Vinnieffc

Quote from: Peabody on July 02, 2012, 11:16:40 AM
How can I put it, well the flow is intermittentbut when you have to go, well you have to go and the first thing you locate in a new place, is the loo.

Do I take it you'll be changing your name to Peebody then ?  :011:

Peabody

Well thats better than Peabrain.