watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

nfr - Happy Birthday Sis

Started by Lighthouse, July 02, 2012, 10:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Fellow fan and occasional poster and reader of FOF, my sister has reached another birthday. I mention this because the year started off badly. From working for her I have become a carer after a sudden stroke and cancer. Now having me as a carer is enough to put anybody into a panic. So let's hope Fulham sign somebody today and make her smile.

FOF can sometimes be a pain and people can take things too personally. But it does an awful lot of good as well. Just being able to read something outside of 'everyday reality' is important to anybody wanting a break.

So happy birthday Sis and here is hoping we can look forward to a good season. Otherwise I will blame Jol for everything.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

leonffc

081.gif Lighthouses sister. Have a nice day.

SouthfieldWhite

I second Leon's wishes, happy birthday 081.gif blow candles to your sister, hope she has s great day and Fulham a great season

All the best , Southfield White

ScalleysDad

Can you thirds something? I will do so anyway. Happy birthday and best wishes Lighthouses''s sister. I hope you are being well.
Top man Lighthouse also. Being a carer, or stepping up to be one says alot about a person.
I have blamed Jol for having to change a number of passwrods over the last couple of weeks. If I end up having to change 'Dempsey23' my gentlemans box of stuff security is at risk as my mind can't take too many more codes.

BarryP

"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

NogoodBoyo

What a nice post, Lofty. 
Sis, I'm sorry you have to work with him; it must be very trying, but you know his heart's well and truly in the right place even if he spends far too much time on this board when he should be working!  And Lighthouse as a carer?  That's like putting Herod in charge of the creche.  But, needs must, eh?
Have a very happy birthday.
Nogood "pob hwyl" Boyo

alfie

happy birthday to sister Lighthouse
081.gif
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

valdeingruo

081.gif blow candles :wine:
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

LBNo11

...I am truly sorry to hear of your sisters' ailments, she is unfortunate to have suffered two nasty, but beatable medical conditions at the same time, but she is fortunate to have a brother who loves her dearly.

May your pain go away to a dark room - no, not Lighthouse - and my very best and sincere wishes for a recovery.

A happy birthday to you, and many happy, trouble free, returns...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

cebu

A happy birthday to Sis!   blow candles

Fernhurst

Many many happy returns Sister Lighthouse ( do hope the Mother Superior gives you a late pass tonight)

Your brother makes me smile almost every day.... I do hope he has the same tonic effect on you.

Very best wishes to you both.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Mr Fulham

MOR :

Peabody

Happy Birthday and many more of them, Lighthouses Sister.

Burt

Happy birthday, Ms Lighthouse. All the best with your recovery, and with your choice of carer...  :dft011:

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Happy Birthday  Whiteroom
Sorry to hear you had such a craaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  awful year
I hope you are getting better and Lofty is cooking  a storm  for your day

TheDaddy

blow candles 081.gif

Hard work Lighthouse but so rewarding
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

YankeeJim

Happy Birthday indeed to the bright spot in our Lighthouse.   081.gif
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

FFCAli

belated 081.gif  (always good to spread it out!)