https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone watching Spain v Italy tonight?

Started by Burt, July 01, 2012, 05:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Doctor

That's 4.  They now hold the record for the biggest win in a Euro final

Burt

Amazing performance, four quality goals, well deserved.

Burt

So many finals fail to deliver but this was an awesome performance. The only way it could have been improved was if Italy were remotely competitive.

ffcitaly

Lighthouse

Yeah well the commentators kept on about how wonderful it all was and not boring to watch. But if we all start playing without forwards and passing, passing, passing with few shots on goal then it would be a very dull 90 minutes. I still prefer the good old fashioned Brazil side of the Seventies.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

leonffc

Slept through it (as predicted) after 6 pints at my sons presentation day, a 40 min dads v coaches day, another 3 beers and a fat Chinese.
 Gutted! But as i say, it was predicted this morning so at least it wasn't a suprise!!
 Did I miss much?
There's not even any bloody highlights on!!

bizarrebaz

And so the clamour begins. All teams should play like spain. Well no thanks. Of course all footballers should be able to pass the ball. But give me cut and thrust any day. If we all play like Spain it will be like men's tennis at Wimbledon. Once an exciting spectacle of serve and volley.  . .  Exciting stuff. Now a pale imitation full of safety shots and boring baseline play.

ffcitaly

Yes absolutely boring!

quote author=Lighthouse link=topic=23014.msg280662#msg280662 date=1341181197]
Yeah well the commentators kept on about how wonderful it all was and not boring to watch. But if we all start playing without forwards and passing, passing, passing with few shots on goal then it would be a very dull 90 minutes. I still prefer the good old fashioned Brazil side of the Seventies.
[/quote]