watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well done the Official .......................Simon Davies

Started by Me-ate-Live, innit??, July 02, 2012, 09:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Lovely to see not a bad word for our Si .............................................sigh if he goes.  IMO he is the embodiment of Fulham FC,  stylish without being flash. If he goes to Reading he will go with my best wishes.

http://cc.fulhamfc.com/forum/topics/just-read-on-twitter

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

General

would it be possible to add another page to this site for dedicated to the 5 year club? any player who's played at this club for over 5 years?

Then a significant Fulham players page?

It'd be really nice to have a page or two dedicated to players who should be remembered down the years with brief bios possibly and some pictures of their finest moments.

Of the current crop - Mcbride, Dempsey, Murphy, Davies should be up there with Hodgson also being remembered. Either photos, written word or video clips would do. But i think it would add great value to this site.

Perhaps you could do something with great Fulham fans from this board - Finnster could have something and then any other lifelong fulham fan?

Think it would be a very fitting tribute.

Jack Fulham

I absolutely love Simon Davies, that Hamburg equaliser is my favourite Fulham goal ever. However, I'd rather see him playing than rotting on the bench for us, its time to move on Digger.

nevzter

I cannot think of a single reason for anybody to slate, slag, piss-off or denigrate his service to the club.  Top notch all the way around.  Still, I'd rather have a digger on the bench than him as a first teamer at the Madjeski.  But, if he does go, I wish him the best and am thankful for everything he did for the club. 

COYW
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

ScalleysDad

Blimey. The list of players that could come back and bite us very hard on the bum is getting longer and longer. Just watch out for Blackburn in a cup and Gera regaining full fitness as well. STOP. Too much sugar sorry guys!
Still as everyone says good luck and thanks for being Fulham SD.

Tonywa

I would be so sad to se him go as he has epitomised everything I love about our club over the years he has been here.  Nothing flash, constantly hard working both in attack and defence and the feeling always there that he would give everything he has for the team.  Superb attitude.  Well if he's not going to play I wish him all the very best for the future.  Getting towards the end of his career at the top he needs to be playing, not sitting on the bench week after week.  I'm sure, if he stays fit, then he'll still do a job for a couple more years.  Good on you Digger.

jarv

Excellent footballer. I liked watching him when he was a lad at Tottenham. Don't know why a/ they got rid of him and B/ why it went wrong at Everton. Their loss!