Main Menu

Jol targets Spurs midfielder Huddlestone as Fulham boss plans squad overhaul

Started by Admin, July 02, 2012, 11:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

By Sportsmail Reporter

PUBLISHED:22:35, 2 July 2012 | UPDATED:22:35, 2 July 2012

Comments (0)

Martin Jol is keen on a reunion with Tottenham's Tom Huddlestone as he steps up his search for a replacement for Danny Murphy at Fulham.

Midfielder, Huddlestone, 25, who has a year left on his contract, played just four times last season because of injury.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2167891/Fulham-want-Tom-Huddlestone-Tottenham.html#ixzz1zVQ24BFc

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Admin on July 02, 2012, 11:11:44 PM

Midfielder, Huddlestone, 25, who has a year left on his contract, played just four times last season because of injury.

They at the very least should get their facts right before making up yet another utter rubbish rumour.

He's under contract until 2015.

Next.

Lighthouse

This is because talks have broken down with Arsenal over Ramsey. Or have nothing to do with it or talks never started. Or the papers are just following the same rumours as we are. Still I do love this time of year. I can end up arguing for hours with myself about the rumours.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 02, 2012, 11:29:05 PM
This is because talks have broken down with Arsenal over Ramsey. Or have nothing to do with it or talks never started. Or the papers are just following the same rumours as we are. Still I do love this time of year. I can end up arguing for hours with myself about the rumours.

It's time for the "There's only two Mr Lighthouse(s)" chant please! :59:

JBH

Same story broke when Jol took over last season, looks like another case of a lazy journo recycling made up gossip!

Two Ton Ted

"Hello, Daily Mail? Yes. I'm a football agent, can you print a story about my player? Yes, not played much lately, I could do with his name being put up for a transfer. Who too? Oh, I guess the club managed by his old manager. Cool, I must buy you lunch in the Ivy soon! Bye!"
Never ever bloody anything ever.

K33NY

Saw this rumor in Norway as well, I think it could be a interesting signing :)

JBH

Quote from: K33NY on July 03, 2012, 10:27:48 AM
Saw this rumor in Norway as well, I think it could be a interesting signing :)

No thanks, his fitness record is worse than sick-note Daren Anderson 063.gif

Andy_M

Terrible bit of journalism.

I for one would more than hope that Jol already has his Murphy replacements identified and is not 'stepping up his search for his replacement'.

It's just a lazy 2 line story. YAAAWWWNNN
@got_maile

MasterHaynes

He would not come cheap and brings an injury record worse than AJ's, far too risky with out limited budget. I think it's now simply any player who is good passer will be linked with Fulham just because we are known for playing good football, especially as our lynch pin has left.

Also the 'Jol plans squad overhaul' is not even news as he released and let so many players go it's blatantly apparent to everyone and their dogs already.

timmyg

Quote from: JBH on July 03, 2012, 06:16:48 AM
Same story broke when Jol took over last season, looks like another case of a lazy journo recycling made up gossip!

Same story has been breaking, twice a year, since 2007.
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

NogoodBoyo

We already have the Murph replacement.
Nogood "Diarra, isit" Boyo

The Rock