https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kasami in Swiss Olympic Football Team

Started by sunburywhite, July 03, 2012, 07:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Come on Paj

Squad:

Goalkeepers: Diego Benaglio (Wolfsburg), Benjamin Siegrist ( Aston Villa)

Defenders: Francois Affolter (Werder Bremen), Fabio Daprela (Brescia), Timm Klose (Nurenberg), Michel Morganella (Novara), Ricardo Rodriguez (Wolfsburg), Fabian Schaer (Wil)

Midfielders: Valon Behrami ( Fiorentina), Amir Abrashi (Grasshoppers), Fabian Frei (FC Basel), Pajtim Kasami ( Fulham), Alain Wiss (Lucerne), Granit Xhaka (Borussia Moenchengladbach)

Forwards: Innocent Emeghara (Lorient), Admir Mehmedi (Dynamo Kiev), Josip Drmic (Zurich), Steven Zuber (Grasshoppers)
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Burt

Mr Fulham

will miss large parts of pre season then. yay.

MOR :

earlbeatty

Interesting that Senderos hasn't been picked - I thought he was a possibility as well?

Still keeps him fresh for the start of the season.

EB

cebu

Quote from: earlbeatty on July 04, 2012, 11:05:01 AM
Interesting that Senderos hasn't been picked - I thought he was a possibility as well?

Still keeps him fresh for the start of the season.

EB

This way, the "he's an accident waiting to happen" brigade can start in on him earlier!   :005:

Mr Fulham

Quote from: earlbeatty on July 04, 2012, 11:05:01 AM

Tami was concerned about Senderos' general fitness level.

Andy_M

I hope Kasami gets some good game time as with the departures we've had I can see him having a role to play next season and will need to start showing what we spent our money on sometime soon.
@got_maile

God The Mechanic

Quite a few players I'd be interested in seeing in that squad, including hopefully some competitive game time for Kasami.