watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Twitter and Transfers

Started by HatterDon, July 04, 2012, 01:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

30 or so years ago, I used to tell people that computers were wonderful. Why? Because you could get the incorrect answer so much faster using them rather than other means.

Twitter -- at least the non-"here I am, so wonderful I must tell you everything I do" -- seems to me to be the 21st century version of "the fastest wrong ever." "Trending" is the biggest joke in terms of importance and accuracy. Any 14-year-old can start a rumor which can eventually make it to national television solely on the strength of how well it "trends."

Twitter -- absolute garbage faster than ever.

W e need a grumpy old man smilie. This one  092.gif seems too tame these days.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Berserker

Yes i agree, think we should have one for each gender :-)
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

fulhamben

Quote from: HatterDon on July 04, 2012, 01:10:01 PM
30 or so years ago, I used to tell people that computers were wonderful. Why? Because you could get the incorrect answer so much faster using them rather than other means.

Twitter -- at least the non-"here I am, so wonderful I must tell you everything I do" -- seems to me to be the 21st century version of "the fastest wrong ever." "Trending" is the biggest joke in terms of importance and accuracy. Any 14-year-old can start a rumor which can eventually make it to national television solely on the strength of how well it "trends."

Twitter -- absolute garbage faster than ever.

W e need a grumpy old man smilie. This one  092.gif seems too tame these days.
prove it. try and get berbatov is at motspur park on ssn
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

SKSW6

You quite blatantly don't use twitter then, or at least don't know how to use it properly. If you follow the right people it's brilliant.

valdeingruo

I think in regards to to transfers i would agree. However using it during a match its nice, havnt used it havnt used it since the end of season
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Lighthouse

Twitter is like a stick. If you tease a dog with it it will bite you eventually. If you hit somebody with it they will hit you back with a bigger stick. If you happen to find a stick and throw it back to a NAME and they reply to it. Well you just feel good.

Actually it is nothing like a stick at all. I wish I hadn't started it. Not unlike Twitter. But I still whittle a bit.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Jack Fulham

LRCN

twitter, like everything, has its pros and its cons. it's very useful, especially for networking, but then it can also delude people into a hightened sence of self importance. but don't write it off, i really enjoy it, and it can be very social

Berserker

I haven't time to look at it but Mr Berserker uses it to follow stand up commediens and bands
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.