watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Twitter + new signing

Started by Walsh, July 04, 2012, 07:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walsh

So, it is exploding all over twitter that we're signing a "BIG" player tomorrow (it was also going round yesterday) and I have just been informed that Jarvis is looking at houses in West London, what would you think of Jarvis to Fulham?

dannydog

He's ok but not a BIG player

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Walsh on July 04, 2012, 07:36:43 PM
So, it is exploding all over twitter that we're signing a "BIG" player tomorrow (it was also going round yesterday) and I have just been informed that Jarvis is looking at houses in West London, what would you think of Jarvis to Fulham?

deceeeeeeeeeent.

SKSW6

Where have you read that? The rumour yesterday that we were signing someone today was that it was "not a marquee signing but player due to be 1st choice in his position".

Walsh

Quote from: SKSW6 on July 04, 2012, 07:43:53 PM
Where have you read that? The rumour yesterday that we were signing someone today was that it was "not a marquee signing but player due to be 1st choice in his position".

I must say I have read that we're making a decent signing was from Twitter but I have a source who told me that Jarvis is buying a house in West London and let's be honest it isn't going to be for Chelsea now is it.

The Rock

Decent. I'd rather have Sinclair for a similar price. We could do better, we could do worse

ElissonSnygg

Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

EJL

It's the same thing every day though. "Fulham are rumoured to be unveiling ... tomorrow"

WhiteJC

Quote from: EJL on July 04, 2012, 08:01:16 PM
It's the same thing every day though. "Fulham are rumoured to be unveiling ... tomorrow"

and just remember "tomorrow never comes"

SKSW6

Quote from: Walsh on July 04, 2012, 07:52:20 PM
Quote from: SKSW6 on July 04, 2012, 07:43:53 PM

I must say I have read that we're making a decent signing was from Twitter but I have a source who told me that Jarvis is buying a house in West London and let's be honest it isn't going to be for Chelsea now is it.

Was it @AdrianJKajumba? Or someone else on twitter who said we're making a "big" signing?

Not Chelsea, but it could be that other West London side...