Started by NorthernWhite, July 05, 2012, 11:05:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernWhite

Our games are changed as follows:-

West Ham away - Sat Sept 1st, 12:45
Southampton away - Sun, 7th October 13:30
Sunderland home - Sun, 18th November, 16:00

LBNo11

...as ever I fail to see why the football authorities even other with the charade of preparing/compiling a list of fixtures when everyone knows their puppet masters will change them to suit their TV schedules.

Cut out the middle man, save us all a lot of time, and let murdoch's motley crew tell us when we will play Newcastle on a Monday night at 20:00 etc.,
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

tommyffc

Bizarre choice of games. Southampton v Fulham can't exactly be a big draw to neutrals.

cottage cheese

Quote from: tommyffc on July 05, 2012, 11:42:22 AM
Bizarre choice of games. Southampton v Fulham can't exactly be a big draw to neutrals.

Whats bizarre is that after 3 top finishes we still only get 3 games live by November and we play quite sexy footy at times. Compared to west ham who play god awful stuff and on six times..mystery

Two Ton Ted

We not a big draw for the advertisers, simple fact.
Never ever bloody anything ever.

Mitch

Saturday night out in Southampton, hungover at the game next day. Lovely!

The Doctor

Quote from: tommyffc on July 05, 2012, 11:42:22 AM

I think they're contractually obliged to show all clubs a minimal number of times.  This sort of game ticks two boxes in one go and potentially frees them up to show a Utd v City or Chelsea v Arsenal type fixture

Rupert

It makes a pleasant change for them to stick on two away games and only one home. Normally we seem to do at least eight of our ten TV games at the Cottage.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Tomo

I'm so glad the southampton game has been moved, same day as my girlfriends (who lives in southampton) graduation but now it'll be the best weekend of her life. Her degree and first time seeing Fulham wehey.
"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it." - Che Guevara

cottage cheese

Quote from: Two Ton Ted on July 05, 2012, 11:47:06 AM
We not a big draw for the advertisers, simple fact.

you say that but when it comes to match reports/radio features etc people always comment how well we play footy and how easy it is on the eye. Apart from the "gods"  at sky, a lot of people have taken notice of fulham and how difficult it is to come and play at the cottage. And we should be a big draw as if we manage to keep the likes of dempsey and dembele, people will want to watch them

Berserker

Looking forward to Southampton match, used to go to the Dell when i was a teenager as had a boyfriend who supported them
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

WENT OUT WITH A BOYFRIEND repeat WENT OUT WITH A BOYFRIEND repeat ten times and no ovaltine for a week.

If we want to know about loose women we would be tuning into something else on Channel four ..... or has Five taken over as the slutty channel?

nickmuir