watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Fulham FC Europa League 2010 Collection

Started by os5889, July 06, 2012, 12:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

May have been posted, but crossed my mind when talking about Grygera.

Fulham Europa Collection - Riise (Roma) ,Grygera (Juve), Petric (Hamburg), who is next?

os5889

son of a gun, Riether played for Wolfsburg against us!

EJL

Mr_Moon

On a different note we played against our former goalkeeper Lastuvka last season when we played Dnipro.

The Doctor

Any/all of those Brazilians that played for Shakhtar.  They were frightening to watch

HatterDon

Quote from: The Doctor on July 06, 2012, 01:21:20 PM
Any/all of those Brazilians that played for Shakhtar.  They were frightening to watch

still not quite believing that we could stay on the pitch with them, let alone beat them. An amazing team.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

cebu

Quote from: HatterDon on July 06, 2012, 01:53:58 PM
Quote from: The Doctor on July 06, 2012, 01:21:20 PM
Any/all of those Brazilians that played for Shakhtar.  They were frightening to watch

still not quite believing that we could stay on the pitch with them, let alone beat them. An amazing team.

That was possibly one of the least likely victories in Fulham's history. It still amazes me even now that we pulled it off.

valdeingruo

You could make quite the team out of players from Sofia,Basel,Roma,Shaktar,Wolfsburg,Hamburg and Athletico. Was an amazing run.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

os5889

And another one, the wonders that Europa run did for us continues to amaze me!

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2012/august/31/fulham-sign-dejagah

Fulham Sign Dejagah
Friday 31 August 2012 18:38
Fulham Football Club can confirm the signing of Ashkan Dejagah from VfL Wolsburg on a three year deal with an additional year's option, for an undisclosed fee, which will see the player at the Club until at least 2015.

The 26-year-old winger made over 150 appearances in five seasons at VfL Wolfsburg having spent three seasons prior at Hertha Berlin.

His impressive performances for the Bundesliga side last season - where he registered many assists for his team - earned him a first international call up, where he has so far scored two goals in three matches for Iran.

Prior to making his senior international debut for Iran, Dejagah represented Germany at every age group from the U17s to U21s.   

Dejagah played twice against Fulham during the 2009/10 Europa League campaign, coming on as substitute in both legs of the Quarter-Final tie.

Ashkan Dejagah said:

"I'm very happy to be signing for Fulham and to come and play in the Premier League. I know Sascha [Riether] well and he told me very good things about the Club and, after I had spoken to the Manager and heard about the project here, I was convinced. So I am happy to be here and will give my best for the Club and our fans.