A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham's best Premiership Goalkeeper.

Started by General, July 07, 2012, 06:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is Fulhams best goalkeeper since we've been in the Premiership?

Mark Schwarzer
54 (84.4%)
Maik Taylor
4 (6.3%)
Kasey Keller
0 (0%)
Antti Niemi
1 (1.6%)
Edwin Van Der Sar
63 (98.4%)
Tony Warner
1 (1.6%)
Jaroslav Drobny
0 (0%)
David Stockdale
1 (1.6%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Voting closed: July 10, 2012, 06:57:57 PM

General

You're allowed two votes each... one for bench and one for starting line up.

bill taylors apprentice

While nobody can deny EVDS was a world class keeper I always felt sorry that Taylor's opportunities were limited when the Dutchman arrived.
I Believe Taylor would have grown into a great keeper had we never signed EVDS and we we would never of had to suffer some of the average goalies we had before Schwarzer arrived.

LBNo11

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on July 07, 2012, 11:43:15 PM
While nobody can deny EVDS was a world class keeper I always felt sorry that Taylor's opportunities were limited when the Dutchman arrived.
I Believe Taylor would have grown into a great keeper had we never signed EVDS and we we would never of had to suffer some of the average goalies we had before Schwarzer arrived.

...totally agree bta, Taylor may not have had the big name that EVDS had, but I still maintain he organised the defence better so didn't have to make the spectacular saves VDS sometimes had to - and Maik was equally able to pull of some stunning saves, and he helped keep the ball on the floor thus keeping possession, for the record I voted Maik and Mark...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Luke

To not vote Van Der Sar and Schwarzer would just be wrong, Taylor only played 21 games for us in the Premiership, as good as he was for us in any other league I just don't think he played enough to warrant being our best Premiership keeper.
Here's Davies..... It's on, It is on!!

Burt

VDS and the Schwartz get my votes.

Quality, at both a club and international level.

GoldCoastWhite

Had to go far Shaggy and The Schwarz but very tough on the others having these two world class keepers in the mix. I always rated Maik Taylor and Keller and Niemi both put in some great shifts for us. Stocky still a work in progress but certainly has real potential. Nice to be spoilt for choice  :scarf:

epsomraver

cebu

I found this selection to be really tough. I went for EVDS, with Mark Schwarzer breathing down his neck.

HatterDon

Quote from: cebu on July 08, 2012, 02:23:59 PM
If found this selection to be really tough. I went for EVDS, with Mark Schwarzer breathing down his neck.

As did I ... although I was thinking of going for Warner and Lastuvka
  086.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

GoldCoastWhite

Big Tony has been released by Wellington Phoenix so I wonder where he'll pop up next ?

Mr_Moon

MOR :

Well that was easy to do. I didn't even have to engage my brain (which is nice)...