more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dempsey going?

Started by LukeJennings, July 08, 2012, 10:57:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Quote from: Mr Fulham on July 09, 2012, 06:04:58 PM
Sarah Brookes just told me that he's enjoying some extra days off after the USMNT fixtures. Just like Schwarzer and Duffer. No word on Kelly, and that surprised me.
Kelly must be allowed the extra time off for the Euros. But I surpose in a way he's unemployed and may have just been watching Jeremy Kylie this morning.

Reindeer

Word is he is Liverpool bound.  Rodgers has just said they are announcing a signing at the end of this week and a figure of £7.5m has been suggested.

Oh and btw, I'd hate this to happen and would sooner he signed for Arsenal or abroad, if he is set on leaving.

I cannot stand Liverpool.

NogoodBoyo

No way they'll pay GBP7.5 million for Kelly, deer.
Nogood "liberal use of any old irony, isit" boyo

Reindeer

You're on form today squire.

You must be cheered by the rest of the UK getting the same amount of rainfall as Wales.

NogoodBoyo

The odd thing is that we're in a protracted drought over here in New York.  Hot as blisters and less rain than in an Ethiopian bath-house.  I'm hiding in air conditioning instead of performing manly duties outside.

Nogood "not very Welsh that, isit" Boyo

Reindeer

That's sprung a leek in my theory.

Terry Angus

Quote from: Reindeer on July 09, 2012, 07:32:32 PM
Word is he is Liverpool bound.  Rodgers has just said they are announcing a signing at the end of this week and a figure of £7.5m has been suggested.

Oh and btw, I'd hate this to happen and would sooner he signed for Arsenal or abroad, if he is set on leaving.

i wish he'd hurry up and loving leave. i'm sick of this overrated wantaway. i just wanna see jol given the time and sale proceeds to buy some more glamourous, exciting youngster with a little more pace and technical flair (fcuk me it shouldn't take much). if someone offers £6m for an average 30 y/o with a year left on his contract we should bite their hand off. if he goes to arsenal it will represent another nail in the coffin for the beautiful football they've been producing for the last 15 years. i don't know why everyone gets so upset about the idea of this fella leaving.

now dembele: that's an entirely different matter...

epsomraver

Quote from: Terry Angus on July 09, 2012, 10:49:08 PM

i wish he'd hurry up and loving leave. i'm sick of this overrated wantaway. i just wanna see jol given the time and sale proceeds to buy some more glamourous, exciting youngster with a little more pace and technical flair (fcuk me it shouldn't take much). if someone offers £6m for an average 30 y/o with a year left on his contract we should bite their hand off. if he goes to arsenal it will represent another nail in the coffin for the beautiful football they've been producing for the last 15 years. i don't know why everyone gets so upset about the idea of this fella leaving.

Liverpool close to signing Roma forward Fabio Borini for £8 million so that is who they are on about 2+2 doesn't always make 4

nevzter

...affix bayonets...
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

BarryP

Quote from: nevzter on July 09, 2012, 10:59:35 PM

...affix bayonets...

Why bother.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

Terry Angus

Quote from: BarryP on July 09, 2012, 11:02:48 PM
Word is he is Liverpool bound.  Rodgers has just said they are announcing a signing at the end of this week and a figure of £7.5m has been suggested.

...affix bayonets...

Why bother.

here we go... how dare anyone question our less loyal version of tim cahill

nevzter

If he is going to leave, I agree that he/the club should up and do one asap.  However, I don't agree with anything else about which you opined.
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

HatterDon

...affix bayonets...

Why bother.

why even be mildly surprised
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

valdeingruo

Quote from: HatterDon on July 10, 2012, 01:04:01 AM
Word is he is Liverpool bound.  Rodgers has just said they are announcing a signing at the end of this week and a figure of £7.5m has been suggested.

...affix bayonets...

Why bother.

For the first time in Fulham's 133 year history we face losing a decent player.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Holders

Mullery? Clarke? Saha?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

zzamora

Quote from: andersons11 on July 10, 2012, 05:41:25 AM
Quote from: HatterDon on July 10, 2012, 01:04:01 AM

...affix bayonets...

Why bother.

Um bit steep. Saha, Steed, Johnny Haynes etc.

Ron Sheepskin

So all the rumours have Clint on Merseyside. Personally I don't think it's a good fit for him, but it's not up to me. Interestingly I saw suggestions on twitter (so for suggestions, read lies and bull****) that Joe Cole is on his way to us. If, and it's a very big if, both of these have some basis in fact then I would expect Cole to arrive with a couple of million too, and I'd not be unhappy with the deal.

Anyone else like Cole?
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

cmg

Sarcasm's a tough gig on the internet, ain't it?   :005:

HatterDon

Quote from: cmg on July 10, 2012, 09:07:37 AM

Sarcasm's a tough gig on the internet, ain't it?   :005:

and I keep reading on here that it's the Americans who don't understand irony
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

valdeingruo

Quote from: HatterDon on July 10, 2012, 02:44:10 PM
Quote from: cmg on July 10, 2012, 09:07:37 AM

Sarcasm's a tough gig on the internet, ain't it?   :005:

and I keep reading on here that it's the Americans who don't understand irony

What could you mean HD? I dont get it.  086.gif
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi