News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

sky matches, how frequently do they announce changes??

Started by jarv, July 09, 2012, 02:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

Looking at the schedule, dec 8 v Newcastle would work for my next trip to UK. I have an option of a Sunday flight on the 9th from Gatwick back to USA. Questions. Anyone know when they announce sky games in december? What are the chances of Newcastle being picked?

Last year I missed out. Planned trip for the Liverpool game and they switched it to Monday , the same day I was booked to fly out.... :014:
Surely they will not change Newcastle to Monday......will they?? 089.gif

leonffc

Quote from: jarv on July 09, 2012, 02:54:33 PM
Looking at the schedule, dec 8 v Newcastle would work for my next trip to UK. I have an option of a Sunday flight on the 9th from Gatwick back to USA. Questions. Anyone know when they announce sky games in december? What are the chances of Newcastle being picked?

Last year I missed out. Planned trip for the Liverpool game and they switched it to Monday , the same day I was booked to fly out.... :014:
Surely they will not change Newcastle to Monday......will they?? 089.gif

You also need to be mindful of Newcastle being in the europa league. If they are then their game could be on a Sunday regardless of Sky.

Supermitch

You also need to be mindful of Newcastle being in the europa league. If they are then their game could be on a Sunday regardless of Sky.
[/quote]

Indeed - 6 December is matchday 6 of the group matches.  Depends on Newcastle's qualification to the group stage or not.  If they do qualify then our match will be a Sunday (unless selected for a Monday night match).

jarv

Thank you. That pretty much answers the question. I better start looking for different flights.!!!

leonffc

Quote from: Supermitch on July 09, 2012, 03:33:08 PM

Indeed - 6 December is matchday 6 of the group matches.  Depends on Newcastle's qualification to the group stage or not.  If they do qualify then our match will be a Sunday (unless selected for a Monday night match).
[/quote]

Is this the last match day before Christmas though? The last one is usually on a wednesday as Champions Lg wraps up the week before.
I still wouldnt take the gamble Jarv.