more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rodallega

Started by Jambo, July 09, 2012, 09:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jambo

going to Everton, another one to strike of the linked list
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

the1metaknight

098.gif YES THANK BLOODY GOD.

EJL

cottage cheese

why do u mock this?? everton finished above us and rate hugo.....we have missed out a real gem here, he is a quality player and just needs service which we would have provided

Jambo

Quote from: cottage cheese on July 09, 2012, 10:06:29 PM
why do u mock this?? everton finished above us and rate hugo.....we have missed out a real gem here, he is a quality player and just needs service which we would have provided

agreed, thought he could have done a job for us.... and free

@jambohunt

NorthernWhite

Quote from: Jambo on July 09, 2012, 10:57:48 PM

I agree and thought he would join. A player that was on trial at Wigan said a while back that he was told Rodallega would be joining us.

MasterHaynes

Quote from: NorthernWhite on July 09, 2012, 11:11:03 PM
Quote from: Jambo on July 09, 2012, 10:57:48 PM

I agree and thought he would join. A player that was on trial at Wigan said a while back that he was told Rodallega would be joining us.
I am surprised at how dissapointed I am at the news. He is a good player and can score goals, just had a nagging doubt about him, but on a free we really should have picked him up.
Everton are looking a strong team for this coming season,added some good players and comments emanating from Moyes seems he is very motivated and focused on gatecrashing the top four party. I think they are worth a long shot punt for a run at 4th place especially if he is allowed to spend all the money he gets for Baines.

JBH

Not an issue, he was never our player and we don't even know if Fulham were even officially interested in him  :028:

Jambo

http://www.colombia.com/futbol/colombianos-en-el-exterior/sdi/42407/hugo-rodallega-asegura-que-ya-es-jugador-del-fulham-de-inglaterra

Basically translated to:-

Hugo Rodallega assured Jaimesdinas.com that is player of the English Fulham, after three seasons in Wigan where he became the historic scorer.

Colombian striker leaves behind the rumors that had environment to your future, that related it clubs such as English Everton, Lazio Italian and Scottish Celtic.

According to Rodallega, executives of the Fulahm he also confessed that they were interested in him since last season, but had not reached an agreement with the 'Latics'.

'Hugol' said that in the next few hours you sign contract and then schedule your presentation with Fulham, a team that finished ninth in last season.

The Egyptian businessman Mohamed Al Fayed the is the owner of the London Assembly, which has a great rivalry with Chelsea because they are in the same district.

Fulahm, founded in 1879, was sub-champion of the Europa League in 2010, when fell 2-1 in the final to Atletico de Madrid, which had defender Luis Amaranto Perea.

@jambohunt

Jambo

and one with quotes

http://www.futbolred.com/colombianos-exterior/noticias/julio2012/tengo-todo-arreglado-para-firmar-con-el-fulham-hugo-rodallega/12021608

The player will be for three seasons at English side of Mohamed Al-Fayed.

"I had higher aspirations as a player and I can meet the Fulham" said Rodallega, who will continue in English football after playing for three seasons at Wigan club he escaped down the Premier League twice.

"If fortunately I have everything arranged with Fulham at night and sign the contract with the team, they will buy my sports rights and would be a contract for three years," said 26-year striker in an interview with the radio program JaimeDinas.com in Cali.

Hugo Rodallega was wanted in the national football clubs large and was in various attempts to return to Colombia, but his goal was to stay a little longer in the old continent to explore new career opportunities.

"Deportivo Cali was an approach that I came to the team and we had some meetings at this time but could not close because I'm interested in following in Europe," he said.

The footballer born in Carmel, Valley of emotion seized the moment to call the coaching staff of the Colombia at the head of Argentina's Jose Pekerman, because it has not been taken into account in the new process.

"It seems that the selection was forgotten, I have not talked to Pekerman but I have always hope to be part of the process. First I want to earn a place of my new club and then be taken into account by the national coach. When I first was named believed he could have a place and then I got injured, I'll take it easy now, "said Rodallega.

In addition, the attacker has already visited the club and performed medical tests after signing with the club will tell you his shirt number and day of the official presentation. Also exchange concepts under new coach, Dutchman Martin Jol.

"I spoke with the technician and I visited the club on three occasions, he hugged me and was very happy because last year I wanted to tell me in his team welcomed me and said he came to my new home," he concluded ' Hugol '.

@jambohunt

ElissonSnygg

Yeah its all over twitter now. So he will probably sign tonight or tomorrow.
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

Jambo

Quote from: ElissonSnygg on July 11, 2012, 11:03:55 PM
Yeah its all over twitter now. So probably he will sign tonight or tomorrow.

What is your twitter id?

@jambohunt

kiwiwaka

For a team with a very poor attack, and becoming very much out of favour recently - Rodallega is perfect for us, we seem to get the best out of players. He's big, strong, quick and fairly young. Great business if it goes through. A front line of Petric, Rodallega and possibly a bigger more proven striker ahead of them would be a very good prospect. Saying that i'd also definitely take Petric, Rodallega and Rhodes (albeit risky!).

SmithyFFC

5 years younger than Zamora, 2 younger than Pog, less wages than both, and arguably better, plus the money for Zamora in bank. Where are those who say Jol isn't bringing down the average age? Great signing.
FTID

ElissonSnygg

Quote from: Jambo on July 11, 2012, 11:11:31 PM
Quote from: ElissonSnygg on July 11, 2012, 11:03:55 PM
Yeah its all over twitter now. So probably he will sign tonight or tomorrow.

What is your twitter id?

It's in my signature.

Twitter: ElissonSnygg
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

Reindeer

I'm truly delighted by this signing.  Marvellous stuff.

tslyon

Okay, so I know I'm trolling for info, but the wife is still at work.  This will make some happy, some...

http://www.colombia.com/futbol/colombianos-en-el-exterior/sdi/42407/hugo-rodallega-asegura-que-ya-es-jugador-del-fulham-de-inglaterra

Really bad Google translation

Hugo Rodallega Jaimesdinas.com assured that it is English Fulham, after three seasons at Wigan where he became the leading scorer.

Colombian striker leaves behind the rumors he had around his future, which linked him with clubs like Everton, Lazio Italian and Scottish Celtic.

According Rodallega, Fulahm executives confessed that he was interested in him since last season but had not reached an agreement with the 'Latics'.

'Hugol' said that in the coming hours will sign the contract and then schedule your presentation with Fulham, a team that finished ninth last season.

The Egyptian businessman Mohamed Al Fayed owns the London club, which has a great rivalry with Chelsea, because they are in the same district.

Fulahm, founded in 1879, was runner-Europe League in 2010, when it fell 2-1 in the final against Atletico Madrid had defender Luis Perea.

costarican white

Not so bad actually, the translation i mean... anyway, the source doesn´t seem quite reliable eh? let´s see what happens
Wherever there's a Costa Rican... there's peace.

HatterDon

Quote from: tslyon on July 12, 2012, 02:47:29 AM
Okay, so I know I'm trolling for info, but the wife is still at work.  This will make some happy, some...

Really bad Google translation

Hugo Rodallega Jaimesdinas.com assured that it is English Fulham, after three seasons at Wigan where he became the leading scorer.

Colombian striker leaves behind the rumors he had around his future, which linked him with clubs like Everton, Lazio Italian and Scottish Celtic.

According Rodallega, Fulahm executives confessed that he was interested in him since last season but had not reached an agreement with the 'Latics'.

'Hugol' said that in the coming hours will sign the contract and then schedule your presentation with Fulham, a team that finished ninth last season.

The Egyptian businessman Mohamed Al Fayed owns the London club, which has a great rivalry with Chelsea, because they are in the same district.

Fulahm, founded in 1879, was runner-Europe League in 2010, when it fell 2-1 in the final against Atletico Madrid had defender Luis Perea.

Guess your trolling didn't surface the same article posted in one of the other Rodallega threads earlier in the day.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

tslyon

Yup.  I missed it...  Sorry and thanks HD.