more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dempsey on Liverpool-website

Started by Bilet, July 09, 2012, 11:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valdeingruo

Trigger happy buggers or hackers?
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Lighthouse

I think we would all be very puzzled if he went to Liverpool.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

craig10

Berserker

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 09, 2012, 11:37:05 PM
I think we would all be very puzzled if he went to Liverpool.

Would be purely for financial reason if he did, not for all the other reason he has stated over the last year or more for sure!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ElissonSnygg

down from twitter, but here it is, captured:

Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ElissonSnygg

if someone didnt "actually" see it.  this could easily have been photoshopped though
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

nevzter

i don't know which is more disturbing: 1) the "get married at anfield" advert; or, 2) dempsey at liverpool.  oy!
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

Sector9

Quote from: ElissonSnygg on July 09, 2012, 11:48:42 PM
if someone didnt "actually" see it.  this could easily have been photoshopped though

just used an online checker and the image is not photoshopped. uhoh.

TWFL

I feel ill just looking at it. Ugh I hope it's not true.

leonffc

Listening to the radio on the way home, a journo was talking over transfer gossip. A very strong chance he'll be there by the end of the week.

manxman

WOW They have signed these two aswell?!?!

"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

HatterDon

unless he's having a physical in North Carolina on his father-in-law's front porch, I think you may mark this one as doubtful.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

valdeingruo

Quote from: HatterDon on July 10, 2012, 01:08:03 AM
unless he's having a physical in North Carolina on his father-in-law's front porch, I think you may mark this one as doubtful.

He's quite annoyed, they keep asking him to cough when he casts his line.

Chutney

if this happens I think someone needs to have a work with clint about that desire of his to play champions league football...
C O Y W

General

Not only a word with Clint about his desire to play Champions League but a word with the Fulham hierachy asking what they're doing with this club at the moment...!

valdeingruo

Quote from: General on July 10, 2012, 02:54:21 AM
Not only a word with Clint about his desire to play Champions League but a word with the Fulham hierachy asking what they're doing with this club at the moment...!

Would hate to see him leave for them, especially all thats gone on in the past season or two.

JBH

Quote from: General on July 10, 2012, 02:54:21 AM

Why have a dif at the club? Clint stated he wants to play CL footy we are unlikely to give him that chance for Fulham he is out of contract in 12 months so if we get a bid from a club and Clint wants to accept the move then what can we really do?

The only issue about CD going to Liverpool is that he will have lied to everyone about his reasons for wanting to leave Fulham making him look extremely stupid.

zzamora

This is quite a simple trick on internet websites. Its called Javascript. I could basically edit Fulham's website so it looks like Messi has signed, take screen shot when it looks like that and put it out on the web, claiming that I'd somehow caught the fact that Messi has signed before he has! (and that I was the only one who saw it)

Please. People.