watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Away Kit just arrived

Started by MJG, July 10, 2012, 12:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Just recieved the new away kit and  it looks smart and glad I ordered a size bigger than usual.

Berserker

I'm hoping they eventually do a women's one.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Andy_M

Can you confirm if it is actually orange as a lot of the pics make it look more of a Wolves orange/gold colour?
@got_maile

ToodlesMcToot

Any chance of getting a photo of it? An explanation what about it makes you glad you chose a larger size?

I'm geographically challenged and can't get to a shop to try it on so any sizing helP is greatly appreciated.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

MJG

Kappa kits are very tight and a normal 'Large' size kit is ok for me but with Kappa the white kit was so tight it was almost like a new skin. Also when you took it off it seemed toshrink up to a kids kit.

This one seems ok and I got an XXLarge one and fits fine. God knows what will happen when its washed, but as it is ok.
I would say its more orange than gold.
On one of those clever phone Apps it says its mostly Autumn Orange or Gold Rush!!

Andy_M

Certainly looks a lot more orange in your pics than in the clubs official pics. Must be the fancy professional lighting and photoshopping!
@got_maile

Supermitch

Quote from: MJG on July 10, 2012, 01:59:05 PM
Kappa kits are very tight and a normal 'Large' size kit is ok for me but with Kappa the white kit was so tight it was almost like a new skin. Also when you took it off it seemed toshrink up to a kids kit.

This one seems ok and I got an XLarge one and fits fine. God knows what will happen when its washed, but as it is ok.
On one of those clever phone Apps it says its mostly Autumn Orange or Gold Rush!!

The label inside says XXLarge  :011:

MJG

Quote from: Supermitch on July 10, 2012, 02:44:52 PM
Quote from: MJG on July 10, 2012, 01:59:05 PM

This one seems ok and I got an XLarge one and fits fine. God knows what will happen when its washed, but as it is ok.

The label inside says XXLarge  :011:
Typo by me, working and getting abuse by fellow workeers who are  Liverpool fans is causing fun here today. As I said get 2 sizes bigger and should be ok.

Berserker

Don't you find it is too long if you do that?

- Martin Luther King Jr.

MJG

Quote from: Berserker on July 10, 2012, 05:51:13 PM
no its just the right. Honestly the sizes they use at Kappa are very strange.

Oiseau

Quote from: Berserker on July 10, 2012, 01:03:07 PM

I can't understand why they never do the away shirt in women's sizes? Seems really odd!

Burt

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on July 10, 2012, 05:51:13 PM

Why not get a 4x large and wear it as frock. Utilise your scarf as a stylish belt, buy a nice bonnet and you are sorted.

Further fashion tips for ladies will be available in due course.

Berserker

Quote from: Oiseau on July 10, 2012, 07:21:03 PM
Quote from: Berserker on July 10, 2012, 01:03:07 PM

I can't understand why they never do the away shirt in women's sizes? Seems really odd!

Didn't they do the black one last year?  I got the gold 3rd away shirt but had to get a mens.

- Martin Luther King Jr.