watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

BBC 606

Started by Herbie, July 10, 2012, 09:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herbie

I may be digging up old ground here as a fairly new contributor on the board, so please excuse me if this thread has already been done, but i was thinking the other day about the shame that BBC closed all of the 606 boards and it got me wondering whether anyone on here used to post on the BBC FFC 606 forum?

I used to have some fun discussions with RFSteele about AJ (RF thought he was the Devil's ear wax, whereas I used to stick up for AJ) and there were some good contributors like Rocky and Captain Morgan.

It just got me thinking whether anyone has revealed their monikers from other boards? 

LBNo11

...this may shock some of you, but many years ago on the old, old, old, old official message board, and on the original t-f-i, I was LesBarrettNo11...

:dft012:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Ron Sheepskin

Never really posted anywhere else. Did try the offal once, but I'm better now. I have always been Ron Sheepskin, but now have an urge to post as TheDevilsEarwax. Belated welcome aboard Herbie, and thank you for the funniest phrase I've heard since Mark Hughes's resignation statement.
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

HatterDon

I'm HatterDon wherever I go -- even on the old awful offal. The only other football sites I post in are Craven Cottage Newsround and FulhamUSA.com
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Herbie

Thanks Ron, I thought I'd better pull my finger out and join in.

I was DH_FFC on 606, highly imaginative!

After the demise of 606 I tried to reading the offal for a bit and give it a chance but it just does my nut in.  Then I stumbled across this board.  Perhaps this is a good point to say a big thank you from me to the mods for keeping this board as good as it is.  Keep up the great work!

Berserker

Quote from: HatterDon on July 10, 2012, 09:49:34 PM
I'm HatterDon wherever I go -- even on the old awful offal. The only other football sites I post in are Craven Cottage Newsround and FulhamUSA.com

Yes I've always been Berserker, even on a IT technical forum I belong to!!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.