https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We Sign Dembélé

Started by L-Wizzy, July 15, 2012, 01:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L-Wizzy

http://www.paristeam.fr/club/officiel-dembele-a-signe-a-fulham-91304.html

Official: Dembelé signed to Fulham

Young hope of the training center of the PSG, the club's U17 striker Capital Moussa Dembele, will not sign his first professional contract with his club trainer.

In the sights of several European clubs including Manchester United, Moussa Dembele, pledged Friday to Fulham for a period of three years, as reported by Le Parisien.
Twitter: @officialslimwiz

Mr Fulham

I really don't get the first paragraph, but I will possibly wet myself if that's true.

Berserker

Oh please, please be true. If it happens i'll buy the new away shirt to fund it ;-)
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

L-Wizzy

Quote from: Mr Fulham on July 15, 2012, 01:25:43 PM
I really don't get the first paragraph, but I will possibly wet myself if that's true.
Have you seen him play?

Mr Fulham

Quote from: L-Wizzy on July 15, 2012, 01:29:37 PM
Have you seen him play?

Dembele? Never.

L-Wizzy

Quote from: Mr Fulham on July 15, 2012, 01:37:02 PM
Quote from: L-Wizzy on July 15, 2012, 01:29:37 PM
Have you seen him play?

Dembele? Never.

Im talkin bout the Dembele from PSG

Mr Fulham

No. But it's veeeeeeeeeeery odd that we will end up with that lad. It seems there's something lost in translation, as this 16-year old wasn't linked with Manchester United!

L-Wizzy

Quote from: Mr Fulham on July 15, 2012, 01:44:13 PM
No. But it's veeeeeeeeeeery odd that we will end up with that lad. It seems there's something lost in translation, as this 16-year old wasn't linked with Manchester United!

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Oiseau

Wait. What? This is confusing. What will he have on the back of his shirt? Is he any good?

Mr_Moon

http://www.leparisien.fr/psg-foot-paris-saint-germain/ibrahimovic-toujours-en-salle-d-attente-15-07-2012-2090767.php

Bottom of the article. Note this is the best paper for PSG news and according to my mate who supports them, they only give serious information, so is true.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Mr_Moon on July 15, 2012, 01:53:14 PM
http://www.leparisien.fr/psg-foot-paris-saint-germain/ibrahimovic-toujours-en-salle-d-attente-15-07-2012-2090767.php

Bottom of the article. Note this is the best paper for PSG news and according to my mate who supports them, they only give serious information, so is true.
Shame, I thought this was our Moussa.

zzamora

Two Moussa Dembeles! Theres only two moussa dembeles!

Lighthouse

Le Parisien said on Sunday that Moussa Dembele, striker for Paris Saint-Germain aged 16, left the club. The resident of France U16 team has signed a professional contract Friday the binder for the next three seasons at London club Fulham, where he will find some ... Moussa Dembele, namesake and Belgian international striker aged 24.

YES WE HAVE SIGNED ANOTHER Moussa Dembele

A Fulham spokesman in the car park said Bugger we had hoped to sell the older one for lots of dosh and substitute the younger version without anybody knowing.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

LBNo11

"Moussa here, Moussa there - Moussa every-(insert expletive)-where - la, la, lala,la, lala, la-la"...

:011:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Berserker

Oh that is all so funny :-)
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

EJL

I'm a bit confused  :dft001:

Mitch

Moussa is a very common name and based on Football Manager so is Dembele. We've signed another one, this team a youth player from PSG.

elgreenio

will believe it when I see the FA registration. Though anybody coming from the PSG academy must have a bit of something about them
touch my camera through the fence

Bassey the warrior

Very much a like for like replacement. :p