watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

clint dempsey taken from tiff

Started by fulhamben, July 15, 2012, 10:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Ian Abrahams, talk sport reporter, saying deal has been done and Dempsey likely to join Liverpool tour in USA
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

zzamora

Hah.

This is the same man that said that Moyes was joining Spurs,

The everton director of communications then threatened to sue him for publishing what he knew to be not the truth,

He quickly apologized and removed his tweet.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

They ( Talk S£ite ) have been at  it since last weekend,  they were even working on Pool formation 
....had Demps playing in the hole behind Suárez ....................and there was me thinking Suárez  played in the hole
but perhaps he is in the basement   064.gif.  They seem quite sure and had Carroll coming the other way

Do anyone know when Pool are going to the US of A ????   there will be news in the next few days nodoubt

Frankie-Peter Taylor

He also said Wilfried Zaha was having a medical at West Ham, 2 days later he said it wasn't true. This has happened on a few occasions with the Moose in particular. I don't trust TalkSport or their sources, I can't recall them getting the first on a transfer rumour...

MJG

Ian Abrahams -The Moose seems to just scan forums or read newspapers and then repeat what he comes accross. Don't think he has ever broke anything apart from his belt while tucking into cakes at HT in the press room.

zzamora

Quote from: MJG on July 15, 2012, 10:56:34 PM
Ian Abrahams -The Moose seems to just scan forums or read newspapers and then repeat what he comes accross. Don't think he has ever broke anything apart from his belt while tucking into cakes at HT in the press room.

064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif

077.gif

JBH

Abrahams is a total knob, he takes all of his rumours from the papers and has never had a clue, he is Talk Bollox's Village idiot and one of the reasons I no longer listen to the station. The day he say's anything original is the day that ....................................

079.gif 

MasterHaynes

Quote from: KCat on July 15, 2012, 10:47:23 PM
They ( Talk S£ite ) have been at  it since last weekend,  they were even working on Pool formation 
....had Demps playing in the hole behind Suárez ....................and there was me thinking Suárez  played in the hole
but perhaps he is in the basement   064.gif.  They seem quite sure and had Carroll coming the other way

Do anyone know when Pool are going to the US of A ????   there will be news in the next few days nodoubt
Liverpool are off on the 22nd/23rd july to the states so we have a week of excalating rumours I guess

MasterHaynes

Ian Abrahams is on early as Talksport use his slot to see what trumours can generate the most calls and interest, they then tailor all their following shows around the topics that most people have bitten and called in on. Nothing to do with reality his slot is all about testing the water for stories will generate calls.

Mr Fulham

Abarhams usually copied Agent_ITKs rumours.

os5889

The numpty Abrahams just posted that Jordan Rhodes is going nowhere this summer, I have favourited the tweet in the hope he does move so a tirade of abuse may be directed as a result.

He has a face that just looks like one only a mother could love and is screaming out for a big backhand