watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

No bids for Demp's , no terms agreed and we have told everyone to go away

Started by MasterHaynes, July 18, 2012, 01:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterHaynes

Sky news vis Fulham press release  and the sarah Brookes on twitter have said we have not had a bid and any bids are not welcome. So where do all the rumours of Clint come come from??
http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/clockwatch

FFC never usually comment on any story regarding the club so its clear that even they have got fed up with all the rubbish being written and intend to keep Clint.

cottage cheese

its what makes money. People will buy papers for all the transfer gossip etc..its not even lazy work,its what makes money and the dempsey saga seems to be drawing the most crowds.

Delboy

FFC will deny all of it until the deed is done, they still have season tickets to sell.

Jambo

Sarah Brookes has said not one thing about Dempsey on twitter nor has the club released a statement via its many forms of media.  As far as I'm concerned this denial has come from the same place as the original rumour.  Until I see something from FFC the rest is just rumour.  As said before, for me the biggest indication will be if Dempsey plays tonight.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

FulhamMic

A Fulham spokesperson told BBC Sport: "We have not received any bids."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18886354

Seems pretty concrete to me!

valdeingruo

I just hate the fact that you go on these sites where you can comment and people who are "Liverpool Supporters" throw terms like "average player" "mediocre" "wouldnt do it for us" "not quality" "one big season" around like theyve ever seen clint play.

For one hes gotten goals consitantly against their "big club" He is also hard working, determined and can pop out of nowhere with a goal. Hes also been consitant. If he were to move I wish it to a club whos supporters value what he brings to the pitch. Not all of us like the way he plays sometimes but you have to admit he gives it his all. Would love to see him try Champions league football, not warming the bench for some fallen from the top club. What i would really love is to see him win a medal with us though.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

MasterHaynes

Quote from: Delboy on July 18, 2012, 02:06:04 PM
FFC will deny all of it until the deed is done, they still have season tickets to sell.
Whether Demps is here or not it will make not one dot of difference on season ticket sales, it may mean less air time on ESPN or Fox in the USA bit that's about it. The only people to gain from this web posting is the Fenway group in getting their tickets sold for their US friendlies. Hope wwe sue the pants off them and get them banned from making any transfers for 18 months by EUFA for illegally tapping up a player.
Even if we were open to an offer going by Mo's past record in holding grudges there is no way he or any other Fulham player will go to Liverpool now

HatterDon

Quote from: MasterHaynes on July 18, 2012, 05:05:35 PM
Quote from: Delboy on July 18, 2012, 02:06:04 PM
Whether Demps is here or not it will make not one dot of difference on season ticket sales, it may mean less air time on ESPN or Fox in the USA bit that's about it. The only people to gain from this web posting is the Fenway group in getting their tickets sold for their US friendlies. Hope wwe sue the pants off them and get them banned from making any transfers for 18 months by EUFA for illegally tapping up a player.
Even if we were open to an offer going by Mo's past record in holding grudges there is no way he or any other Fulham player will go to Liverpool now

I think there was exactly one Fulham league match that did NOT make it on television either live or tape delayed. I think the same will be the case next season with or without Dempsey. If they were going to increase or decrease coverage over here on the basis of support, all we'd see is Man U and Arsenal -- much the same as the national networks only occasionally showing someone other than the Yankees and Red Sox.

I've never been in an establishment where there was a large Fulham contingent. I think the most we ever had was for the Europa League final where there were three of us.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

bmasar

Quote from: HatterDon on July 18, 2012, 06:21:10 PM

I think there was exactly one Fulham league match that did NOT make it on television either live or tape delayed.

Unless you have Fox Soccer Plus (which isn't chump change at around $200), I disagree with you. There were plenty of mornings I had to wake up at 7 am to watch a crappy live stream.

TonyGilroy

Quote from: bmasar on July 18, 2012, 06:50:28 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on July 18, 2012, 06:21:10 PM

I think there was exactly one Fulham league match that did NOT make it on television either live or tape delayed.

Unless you have Fox Soccer Plus (which isn't chump change at around $200), I disagree with you. There were plenty of mornings I had to wake up at 7 am to watch a crappy live stream.

Much cheaper than Sky

CincyFulham

All of Fulham's league matchs were shown on Fox or Fox+ the last 2 seasons.  In fact, I can only think of 5 or 6 matchs that haven't been shown over the past several seasons. 

Bmasar...Do you have cable or a dish?  I pay $15 for foxsoccer+,  but I did have to get a more expensive package to get Foxsoccer.

HatterDon

Quote from: CincyFulham on July 18, 2012, 07:06:57 PM
All of Fulham's league matchs were shown on Fox or Fox+ the last 2 seasons.  In fact, I can only think of 5 or 6 matchs that haven't been shown over the past several seasons. 

Bmasar...Do you have cable or a dish?  I pay $15 for foxsoccer+,  but I did have to get a more expensive package to get Foxsoccer.

I already have the Time Warner "Extended Sports Package" which -- as soon as Setanta went tits up included FS+. The only football I DON'T get is that on GolTV. Because of my Time Warner registration, I also get ESPN3.com for nothing.

You might want to check out the cable v. Satellite in your area again if it's costing you $200.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

EtuhuForNigeria

We should issue a complaint over Liverpool trying to unsettle Dempsey if it is true that there has been no approach. For the owner to announce the signing if not the case is very unprofessional.

Jambo

@jambohunt

SKSW6

Jambo

Quote from: SKSW6 on July 18, 2012, 07:51:46 PM
Quote from: Jambo on July 18, 2012, 07:50:29 PM
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/rodgers-reveals-dempsey-enquiry

Now who looks bad????  "Fulham Spokesman" says we have had no approach and then.......

No, he said we haven't had any bids.

Sorry I miss read this mysterious official statement.  If their was a statement (don't think there was) why do it if you know full well that LFC have already made an approach.

@jambohunt

Burt

Reading the Substandard in the train home (WARNING - ticket inspectors at Esher tonight!) they said that a club spokesman had said no offer received, and none were being solicited.

bmasar

Quote from: CincyFulham on July 18, 2012, 07:06:57 PM

I have Cox Cable. Last year when I looked into it it was an additional $14.99/mo ($180/yr).

MasterHaynes

I pay about another $12 a month on top of the sports package from Brighthouse digital package which includes Spanish, South American and german sports channels which also show premier matches live. When I'm out there I can always find Fulham on one of them home or away.It also includes loads of college basketball and volleyball if your interested.