News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just wanted to post this read for Thursday as I maybe preoccupied else where...

Started by Admin, April 06, 2010, 03:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Feel free to sing along, it's gona hurt but we'll be O.K... :012: :029: :dft004: :038: :002: :dft002:

Boyz II Men - End Of The Road

RidgeRider

Admin

Quote from: RidgeRider on April 06, 2010, 04:24:14 PM
Not buying it.  :046:

We are moving to the semi's!  :dft009:

We're going to get smashed around the gaff RR. This one is gona hurt....

Brede Butter Pudding

what'ss the point in such negativity? I don't suppose you're flying out there to support the lads and watch them get hammered are you?

AlFayedsChequebook

We may lose, but I will be amazed if we get smashed by Wolfsburg. Should be a close game, especially if Roy tries a Shakhtar special and goes on the defensive

Jimpav

"I'll make love to you - you'll make love to me?" - Are you trying to say we are f****** Admin?!

Admin

Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on April 06, 2010, 05:00:20 PM
what'ss the point in such negativity? I don't suppose you're flying out there to support the lads and watch them get hammered are you?

No.

Lighthouse

If the roles were reversed I would worry. SO the first goal could well be important. Mind you it wasn't with Juventus at the Cottage.

If we can have a go and maybe keep the defence solid I still think a 1-1 is on.

You know people who are negative just annoy me.  :005:  :005:  :005:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Brede Butter Pudding

Quote from: Admin on April 06, 2010, 05:15:47 PM

No.

Thought not. Why is it that the fans who ARE going seem to be far more confident that those who aren't?

Admin

Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on April 06, 2010, 05:40:31 PM
Quote from: Admin on April 06, 2010, 05:15:47 PM

No.

Thought not. Why is it that the fans who ARE going seem to be far more confident that those who aren't?

Thats up to them. I'm plastering my hall way and want to be done in time for the Master Chef finals.

Vinnieffc

I've got a feeling there's a 1-1 on the cards then a semi against Hamburg.. Which I believe we'll lose.. But if Standard Liege get lucky it's a final against Benfica  :011: :011:

HatterDon

Nothing personal, mind, but am I the only one wondering how a Boyz II Men fan got to be Admin?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

LRCN

I'm flying out there to watch admin get hammered.  :045:

FatFreddysCat

Are you going Lorky? Good for you young un. Where you flying to? I'll keep an eye for you.

LRCN

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on April 06, 2010, 11:30:10 PM
Are you going Lorky? Good for you young un. Where you flying to? I'll keep an eye for you.

I'm on the flyer, so I'll be in hannover all day, you?

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Lork on April 06, 2010, 11:46:09 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on April 06, 2010, 11:30:10 PM

I'm on the flyer, so I'll be in hannover all day, you?
I'll probably be marching on Poland before the game. Nah i'm coming in from Hamburg, not sure what pub i'll be in, i'll just look for the most crowded Fulham pub after my swim and sauna.