News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Don't think we will see many more signings come in ...

Started by MrFFC, July 19, 2012, 09:14:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrFFC

With Jol blooding the youngsters I don't think we will see too many new signings coming in tbh, I think Trotta , Kacaniklic , Frei , Briggs , Kasami will see game time this year maybe even Mesca. The key for us is keeping Dempsey and Dembele but even if Dempsey goes I don't think we will see anyone new come in I think Frei and Kacaniklic will be given more game time, let's stop getting excited about the transfer rumours and focus on how many quality youngsters are coming into the 1st team coyw!!
Come on you Whites!! :)

JBH

I expect at least 2 if not 3 more signings to be made  :028:

TonyGilroy

I expect a striker and midfielder will be signed plus replacements if necessary for a leaving Dem.

Wouldn't surprise me though if it was the Chelsea loanee and Rio Coker with us not actually paying any fees.

Jambo

Fully expect at least 3 signings, and thats with no one leaving!  Every year we have this conversation when the youngsters play in pre-season.  This was the team that played Brentford a couple of years back during pre-season: Stockdale (Etheridge 77); Stoor (Marquez 86), Hangeland (Hughes 45), Kelly, Konchesky (Smith 45); Duff (Davies 45), Greening (Harris 77), Baird (Marsh-Brown 63), Riise (Saunders 63); E. Johnson (Trotta 79), Elm (Gera 45).
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Jack Fulham

I wouldn't read much into youngsters being blooded in preseason. Most of them will be playing in the development squad next season.

Berserker

The youngsters were used last season for the early Europa matches, then for the Prem matches they weren't used much
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Southdowns White

I think we will spend some money before the weekend is over, not much but some.

EtuhuForNigeria

We will make a minimum of £10m in signings before the end of the window, mark my words.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Jack Fulham on July 19, 2012, 09:56:28 AM
I wouldn't read much into youngsters being blooded in preseason. Most of them will be playing in the development squad next season.
:plus one: Just look at other pre-seasons. Youngsters were always given chances to impress.

Admin

EtuhuForNigeria

Its still early days. We still have the rest of July and the whole of August. Plus, the number of transfers is almost always stepped up in the final couple of weeks.

tommyffc

If Demps/Dembele both stay - then I would expect 2 more. If they leave, then I would think the money would be spent on a few more players.

Mr_Moon

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Admin on July 19, 2012, 01:20:32 PM
There will be 2 more, or so I've been told.

Such a definitive number would lead one to believe that Fulham already know where the Dems are playing this season.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

valdeingruo

I would expect 3 and no more than that. Two if we keep one or both of the dems and three if we loose one or both of them.

I can say that imo all of our signings if we make them will be none we expect.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

rusty shackleford

3 more bosmans and a 20m 35 goal a year striker. Falcao maybe? Llorente? Neymar?

grandad

We always play things close to our chest. There will be money spent most probably on a CMF.
Where there's a will there's a wife

valdeingruo

Quote from: rusty shackleford on July 19, 2012, 03:06:16 PM
3 more bosmans and a 20m 35 goal a year striker. Falcao maybe? Llorente? Neymar?

If we pulled any of those names out of the hat 90% of all of the newspapers would go absolutley bonkers
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

EtuhuForNigeria

We made 8 signings last summer. Fair enough, a few of them were bought to be squad players, but I reckon there are still quite a few more to go, including 1 or 2 major signings minimum.