A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFC golden boot

Started by Herbie, July 21, 2012, 08:14:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will be our leading goal scorer this season?

Dempsey
3 (8.8%)
Petric
16 (47.1%)
Rodallega
8 (23.5%)
Ruiz
3 (8.8%)
Dembele
1 (2.9%)
Duff
0 (0%)
Frei
0 (0%)
Trotta
0 (0%)
Other
3 (8.8%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Herbie

With the new season rapidly approaching, who do you think will be our top goal scorer and get the FFC golden boot this season?

mr-ska

Ive gone for Rodders....  id love him to bag 10-15 goals. Dempsey would of been my choice...  but i still think he will go.

Fletchino

I went for Ruiz his first season was a bit of a learning curve and I think he will now be settled. The rotten eggs are out the camp this could have been unsettling for him. Jol  trusts him and it's time for him to step up and be counted he has the ability we have all seen it in flashes last season. Come Bryan you can do it

Ron Sheepskin

Dave for me. His rate at Wigan wasn't dissimilar to Zamora's for us, and he'll have better service from our midfield tan he's been used to.
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

Burt

I'm with Ron, and backing Dave.

cmg

I've gone for "Other".

Now, am I being:

A) incredibly optimistic
B) depressingly pessimistic
C) stupid, as usual

EtuhuForNigeria

I've gone for Petric- a proven goalscorer at his last 3 clubs. Can't see Rodallega doing the business personally. Has never been prolific and last season was poor to say the least.

EtuhuForNigeria

Quote from: mr-ska on July 21, 2012, 08:36:01 AM
Ive gone for Rodders....  id love him to bag 10-15 goals. Dempsey would of been my choice...  but i still think he will go.
He has never got more than 10 in his 4 PL seasons and that was for Wigan. Plus he looked totally out of it last year as reflected by his 2 goals in 23 league games.

Herbie

elgreenio

Petric for me. I'd imagine he'll be on penalties and can see us winning more than 5 of them this season with Frei/Kaca running at players

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
touch my camera through the fence

Walsh

I have gone for Petric, he just looks like a natural born goalscorer.

Matt_Keen

Herbie

I would like to see Riise take a penalty; not as our regular taker, but just out of curiosity to see how the goalie would react to the sight of Riise having a free run up to smash one from 12 yards out!

Walsh

Quote from: Herbie on August 18, 2012, 08:25:32 AM
I would like to see Riise take a penalty; not as our regular taker, but just out of curiosity to see how the goalie would react to the sight of Riise having a free run up to smash one from 12 yards out!

if all went wrong the goalkeeper would need to visit the dentist.

Swedish Terrier

Petric because of his pre-season form and because he'll probably take penaltys and free kicks. I hope Dave gives him a tough race though.
Proud member of FFC Sweden.

Cottage count-4         Away count-2

fulhamben

got a little depression today, so i reckon brede with 4 goals.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.