News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dempsey for Adam swap rumour = more foolishness (or does it?)

Started by LordNelson, July 21, 2012, 04:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rusty shackleford

I remember this time last year. Our forums were full of posts saying "We should go for Adam, what a great player" etc

Jack Fulham

I think with Adam it all depends on how you're going to use him. At Blackpool he flourished because he was given a free role but when you do this, other players have to make sacrifices. Personally, I don't think he's capable of playing in a two man midfield but if we play 4-3-3 he could fit into the 3 and the other two midfielders could shield the back 4 and give Adam more of a license to roam forward. I can't see him replacing Murphy though as he's shown this season that he struggles in a deeper role that Murphy played. He attempts the hollywood far too much and is often caught in possession as he try's to dribble out of trouble. I don't think he's a player we should build our team around like Blackpool did because to be honest, we have better players to build around with the likes of Ruiz or Dembele if he stays. Adam would be an good signing as long as we used him correctly but a straight swap for Dempsey? NO WAY.

bizarrebaz

Dempsey going nowhere. Fulham deny any swap deal with Adam and say they will not welcome any more enquiries about Clint