more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Armagedon has come

Started by valdeingruo, July 22, 2012, 03:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valdeingruo

Or so it seems.

I have yet to see word from either of the Dems that they want to leave, just press assumptions.

Just because we get a loan signing or a free does not mean they arent quality, but on that note apparently we have no money.(not my personal belief)

Its not the end of the world Fulham has been around a fair bit and will continue.

Lets just see the window play out.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Lighthouse

Why armagedon? Fulham have two players who are rumoured to be moving. We comment. Fulham are bringing in players. All costing no transfer, two who are in the latter part of their careers. We comment. So the assumption is we are not going to spend big money on transfers.

Once we buy a player that assumption will be revised. But it is only fun and some of us enjoy the feeling of hopelessness. I have yet to read any really depressing, we are hopeless, jol out stuff with any real conviction behind it.

Now the fact that nobody has written one yet DOES depress me.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

valdeingruo

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 22, 2012, 03:53:11 PM
Why armagedon? Fulham have two players who are rumoured to be moving. We comment. Fulham are bringing in players. All costing no transfer, two who are in the latter part of their careers. We comment. So the assumption is we are not going to spend big money on transfers.

Once we buy a player that assumption will be revised. But it is only fun and some of us enjoy the feeling of hopelessness. I have yet to read any really depressing, we are hopeless, jol out stuff with any real conviction behind it.

Give it time the Jol out posts are inevitable.

jarv

I was looking at the transfer (incoming) for all clubs.
Fulham have brought in 4 new players.

Only 3 clubs have brought in more....qpr, west ham and reading.

Other similar clubs as ours, signings as follows...
Everton 1, Liverpool  1, Newcastle 2, Norwich 2, wba 2, Wigan 1, Stoke 1, Sunderland 1.

Looks like ALL clubs are being very cautious, not wanting to be the next Portsmouth or Glasgow Rangers.

No worries, if either of the Dems go (and Jol says not) there will be money in the pot I expect.

valdeingruo

Quote from: jarv on July 22, 2012, 04:20:19 PM
I was looking at the transfer (incoming) for all clubs.
Fulham have brought in 4 new players.

Only 3 clubs have brought in more....qpr, west ham and reading.

Other similar clubs as ours, signings as follows...
Everton 1, Liverpool  1, Newcastle 2, Norwich 2, wba 2, Wigan 1, Stoke 1, Sunderland 1.

Looks like ALL clubs are being very cautious, not wanting to be the next Portsmouth or Glasgow Rangers.

No worries, if either of the Dems go (and Jol says not) there will be money in the pot I expect.

I think its the new nature of the beast if you dont have mega bucks.

Rupert

I think just about everyone on here has been very restrained so far, but it can't last, of course.  :035:

For the record, I would be astonished if we paid much money out before getting some in from transfers (Dem or Dem), in the past Mo has spent big in one window, then kept the purse strings tightly closed for the next couple. Ruiz was a big payout, so unless anyone really special comes along, I will be (pleasantly) surprised if we splash out mega millions on others.
Depending on how the youngsters bed in, we may see a busier winter window. Here's hoping we don't need one.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

HatterDon

Quote from: andersons11 on July 22, 2012, 04:10:58 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on July 22, 2012, 03:53:11 PM

Give it time the Jol out posts are inevitable.

If they DIDN'T happen, that would make Jol unique among club managers everywhere in the world. Goes with the paycheck.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Berserker

I'm sure the size of the pay cheque softens the hurt from being mis-called by fans
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.