News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Some madman has hijacked the winner's podium ahead of Wiggins' victory...

Started by os5889, July 22, 2012, 04:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

BREAKING: Some madman has hijacked the winner's podium ahead of Wiggins' victory. He...wait, isn't that....

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Aldo

alfie

I have looked at this several times now, but i must be stupid or something, i just don't get it.......

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

JBH

Quote from: alfie on July 23, 2012, 08:16:19 AM
I have looked at this several times now, but i must be stupid or something, i just don't get it.......

SERIOUSLY???

alfie

Quote from: JBH on July 23, 2012, 08:30:48 AM
Quote from: alfie on July 23, 2012, 08:16:19 AM

SERIOUSLY???

No need to shout,   like i said i must be stupid or something.

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

NogoodBoyo

I'm with you alfie.  Looks like a photo-shopped John Terry to me, so I don't get the title.  It doesn't help that I haven't lived in Blightey for 22 years.
Will some kind soul please explain who that bloke is.  Sir Les?  You're always a helpful chap.  Hatter?  How the hell do you know?  Yo left Luton before it had street lights.  Que pasa?
Nogood "clueless I am, isit" Boyo

Rupert

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on July 23, 2012, 01:25:25 PM
I'm with you alfie.  Looks like a photo-shopped John Terry to me, so I don't get the title.  It doesn't help that I haven't lived in Blightey for 22 years.
Will some kind soul please explain who that bloke is.  Sir Les?  You're always a helpful chap.  Hatter?  How the hell do you know?  Yo left Luton before it had street lights.  Que pasa?
Nogood "clueless I am, isit" Boyo

Okay, I'll bite. The picture is a photoshopped John Terry, it is a jokey reference to him accepting the Chump's League trophy in his playing kit, despite not playing as he was suspended. Basically the joke is that he will turn up anywhere and accept trophies that he has not actually won himself.

For what it's worth, I think Wiggin's crack about just announcing the raffle prizes was far funnier.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

NogoodBoyo

What a nice young man that Rupert is, alfie!  He'll bear his soul to the world for the good of humanity.
Nogood "nice cup of tea, isit" Boyo

alfie

Well you see the problem i have just realised is that when i opened the topic there was just the title no photograph, consequently i did not have a clue what it was all about, so i am not as stupid as i thought i was after all

Story of my life
Sadly she wasn't