News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Riverside Stand Planning Application Committee details for 26th July...

Started by LBNo11, July 22, 2012, 09:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...Members of the public ARE WELCOME to attend:- http://democracy.lbhf.gov.uk/documents/g2374/Agenda%20frontsheet,%2026th-Jul-2012%2019.00,%20Planning%20Applications%20Committee.pdf?T=0

Meeting attendance
Thursday, 26th July, 2012 7.00 pm, Planning Applications Committee
Venue:   Small Hall - Hammersmith Town Hall

Contact:    Laura Campbell ( [email protected] )and Katia Richardson
(Tel: 020 8753 2062/2368)

Meeting attendance
Attendee   Role   Attendance   
Councillor Alex Chalk   Chairman   Expected   
Councillor Matt Thorley   Vice-Chairman   Expected   
Councillor Colin Aherne   Committee Member   Expected   
Councillor Michael Cartwright   Committee Member   Expected   
Councillor Georgie Cooney   Committee Member   Expected   
Councillor Oliver Craig   Committee Member   Expected   
Councillor Rachel Ford   Committee Member   Expected   
Councillor Peter Graham   Committee Member   Expected   
Councillor Wesley Harcourt   Committee Member   Expected   
Councillor Alex Karmel   Committee Member   Expected   

http://democracy.lbhf.gov.uk/documents/s20918/Final%20agenda%20for%2026th%20July%202012.pdf

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

SouthfieldWhite

The Doctor

Good luck to all that go, I know you'll represent us all well.  I remember the meeting about 10 years ago when the Alliance tried to make us out as a bunch of hooligans, whilst our behaviour was the complete opposite...I think one of the Alliance got asked to leave the meeting for an outburst when it all became too much!

Unfortunately won't be able to make it on Thursday, but would appreciate if anyone who does go would be able to post up on here when a decision is made

zzamora

I think I might be going and providing updates on my twitter feed. Important night

Mr Fulham

Quote from: ddeuce on July 22, 2012, 09:41:11 PM
I think I might be going and providing updates on my twitter feed.

That would be terrific Will.

zzamora

Quote from: Mr Fulham on July 22, 2012, 10:05:14 PM
Quote from: ddeuce on July 22, 2012, 09:41:11 PM
I think I might be going and providing updates on my twitter feed.

That would be terrific Will.

I'll see if I can go. Most probably yes.

Whiteroom

I've written to the above email address and expressed my support of the application. I hope that being a local resident (Stevenage Rd) will give my opinion some extra weight. I'm sad I won't be able to go to the meeting.

Burt

Fingers crossed for a good meeting with the right outcome. Be good to get updates Mr ddeuce.

zzamora

Quote from: Burt on July 23, 2012, 03:26:13 PM
Fingers crossed for a good meeting with the right outcome. Be good to get updates Mr ddeuce.

I'm planning to go. If somebody (Mr Fulham?) could post my twitter updates onto the forum then that would be fab. Its hard writing forum posts on my phone!

fulhamben

Gutted as im holiday and missus wont let me come back for it. But good luck to all those going and thanks for being our voice. To me this is far more important than the will the dems stay or go. Fingers crossed and will be checking in as much as i can on the night
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

NorthernWhite

Unfortunately I can't be there but I defintely think it would be in our interest to get as many people in attendance as possible.

Thanks also to Ddeuce to providing Twitter/FoF updates of what's happening. This could be a huge decision on the future of our club and I hope for all of us we don't have a refusal which leads the club to look at alternatives to Craven Cottage...