watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Good evening all. Do we have two Mousa's

Started by ScalleysDad, July 22, 2012, 11:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScalleysDad

I have been away and computor free for a few days. Whilst on my expedition a rumour whistled through that we had signed a Mousa Dembele. Possibly French or from a French Club. Nowt as far as I can see on the News pages on the Club Forum. Did we or am I going to have to line up a rumour monger assassination.
Its a bit wierd actually. You go away for a few days and not much seemed to have happened outside of the usyual transfer stuff and a couple of friendlies. Roll on the second week of August for goodness sake ..............

actually belay that. All the best Corked Hat.

Jack Fulham

we were linked with a 16 year Moussa Dembele who is a striker for PSG youth team but I'm not sure whether we actually signed him. There is nothing on the official site.

btings

Pretty sure this is a done deal - it's been reported as signed, and I'm pretty sure there was a photo of him training with the team.

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2012/07/15/fulham-raid-paris-saint-germain-for-16-year-old-striking-prospect/65458/

EJL

JBH

Good source within the acadamy set up says he is signing and the club are just tying up a few loose ends  :54:

valdeingruo

Filling the squad with diarras and dembeles, sounds like great tactics against marking.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

LBNo11

Quote from: andersons11 on July 23, 2012, 07:11:48 AM
Filling the squad with diarras and dembeles, sounds like great tactics against marking.

...we should have kept Riise junior to cause total confusion..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Ron Sheepskin

Quote from: LBNo11 on July 23, 2012, 08:16:29 AM

Actually, Riise Jr was still listed in the first team squad on the offal last night, so I propose we get Ryan Williams out of the Development squad, and sign both his brothers too.
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

ScalleysDad

Thanks for that. I guess those with a Dembele shirt need not panic now. I get the long term view here and we now have a host of great young talent, some of them potentially near to being on the bench. Would I be right in thinking the short term deals and contract extensions in the first team squad are all part of a tactic to nurture these youth signings for another year before unleashing them. Bringing down the average age of an aging squad was never going to be solved by a few changes in the first team. Flippin excited already if it is.

leonffc

Quote from: LBNo11 on July 23, 2012, 08:16:29 AM

Don't forget Dalle Valle and Dale Verde adding to the confusion