watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hi FOF

Started by Luffy86, July 23, 2012, 03:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luffy86

Hi all, i opened my account over a year ago and then the string of bad luck happened. Now all is passed, we have a new laptop and i am now officially up and running again!!. it's been a while.......... now lets talk all things Black and White!!

Reindeer

Aftenoon Luffy.

What's your thoughts on the Hughes v Senderos debate?

cottage cheese

or

whats your thought on rumours surfacing that diarra will be our new club captain....

Burt

One more post and you will lose the dreaded Michael Jackson status...

Delboy

Welcome back Luffy, plenty of debate to get stuck into.

Luffy86

Hughes v Senderos..... I think we're extremely lucky to have 2 defenders of their calibre!!! Hughes gets my vote over Senderos however that doesn't mean I'm knocking him! I grew up watching the likes of Jeff Eckhart, Robbie Herrera, and Duncan Jupp, I think we're are really fortunate to have a squad like we do these days!!!!   

Lighthouse

Welcome back Luffy. This is a good place to be when you want to forget about real life and the bad luck.

What to you think of the players coming in and losing AJ,Murphy and Gecov? Time of change.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

alfie

Welcome back
Now tell me what do you think about thinking, is it something you have thought about or is it something you think about thinking about, or have you not thought about thinking about thinking about thinking, oh hell i think i am over thinking this.

what do you think
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Luffy86

I personally don't think we're losing much letting these players go, AJ and Smurf were way past their best. The more the season went on you could tell Smurf couldn't handle the pace of the game, and as for Gecov????? Who is he??? oh right yeah... didn't see enough of him to comment.
As for the signings coming in, I think they're mustard!! We've longed for an attacking right back, and likewise a proven goalscorer, we've managed to sign both in the space of a couple of weeks for nada!!! Very pleased with the signing of Hugo Rodallega too, very skillful, pacey and good on the ball, put him in a better team like 'Fulham' and watch him flourish....(Hopefully)

Luffy86

Quote from: alfie on July 23, 2012, 05:04:20 PM
Welcome back
Now tell me what do you think about thinking, is it something you have thought about or is it something you think about thinking about, or have you not thought about thinking about thinking about thinking, oh hell i think i am over thinking this.

what do you think

Let me have a think about it....haha

Walsh

Welcome back, just a few question:

What formation will we play?

Who will be our main striker?

Do you think any of the strikers will be a success?

Who should be our captain next season?

What is your view on Dempsey leaving?

Will Dembele leave, if he does will you be mad at his decision?

BestOfBrede

Would u choose Reg Matthewson over Aaron?

OldBrownShoe

or Reg Stratton over Karim Frei?

Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did