News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Last time i was this nervous was in our great escape year.

Started by fulhamben, July 25, 2012, 08:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Once again thanks for everyone that is going tomorrow night. I dont want to leave the cottage and i dont want to share with the pikeys. So im hoping those of you that can, do and do us proud. Ladies and gentleman we are fulham fc and the COTTAGE is our home
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

zzamora

Calm down. We've paid off all the complainants and the chief planning officer has suggested that it should be approved.

LBNo11

...I was planning to go but my workload has increased with the hot weather (I sell air-conditioning spare parts to the trade) and the best I could get to the council offices is for 9:30.

Anyone who is going please keep your cool and remember this is vital to the existence of The Fulham Football Club, don't give any opposition wind up merchants fuel to say that we are nothing but hooligans.

Good luck...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

SouthfieldWhite

zzamora

fulhamben

Lb is that really your job. i have other the last year started doing a lot of air con work for a company called john bean technologies. Aka fmc. All airside at heathrow and they are big 100 tonne units. Is that something you could do spares for as usually we go direct through them and it costs a fortune and takes ages as they are a yank company. On hols at mo on phone but if so ill have a chat with you when i get back
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

LBNo11

Quote from: fulhamben on July 25, 2012, 09:21:08 PM
Lb is that really your job. i have other the last year started doing a lot of air con work for a company called john bean technologies. Aka fmc. All airside at heathrow and they are big 100 tonne units. Is that something you could do spares for as usually we go direct through them and it costs a fortune and takes ages as they are a yank company. On hols at mo on phone but if so ill have a chat with you when i get back

...that's my job FB, I supply all the McQuay units at Gatwick, for recip to scroll, to screw right up to the big stuff like Centrif and absorbers, but I supply all the majors Trane, Carrier, York etc., PM me when you return and I'll give you my details so as not to bore the other members.

@ Southfield White - behave this time :008:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

The Doctor

Well, they should have just started.  Keeping everything crossed.  Here's hoping.

Are any of the Twitterati following it...assuming the club are providing updates?

mr-ska

Text update from Southfield White..  some fella is listing his objections. Even saying the new stand might interfere with the planes flight path into Heathrow.

On the bright side there are plenty of season ticket holders in showing there support.

The Doctor

Magic, cheers for that link...and cheers to ddeuce for supplying the feed.  Following intently

SouthfieldWhite

Still seem a long way from making a decision, going on about the glossy exterior being too shiny, not even had me dinner yet ;-)

mr-ska

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on July 26, 2012, 08:49:22 PM
Still seem a long way from making a decision, going on about the glossy exterior being too shiny, not even had me dinner yet ;-)
Poor lamb ..

SouthfieldWhite

Well said that man " if you buy a house close to a football club, expect there's going to be loads of people about"

The Doctor

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on July 26, 2012, 09:13:18 PM
Well said that man " if you buy a house close to a football club, expect there's going to be loads of people about"

Time was the punchline to that would have been "I didn't know Fulham was a football club".  Basically, a lot of these people bought their houses on the assumption that the club wouldn't be there much longer.  I therefore have no sympathy that their gamble backfired or for their "plight".

Admin

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on July 26, 2012, 09:13:18 PM

I'm following on Twitter mate, seems to be some very laim objections from the residence and sailing club about tree pruning, waves againt the sea wall, air flow, shiney paint, even captains of boats havin their say!!

Jack Fulham

isn't the boat club in Putney anyway? or is their one further upriver?