Main Menu

Eddie still thinks of Fulham

Started by valdeingruo, July 26, 2012, 03:47:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valdeingruo

Just scored against Chelsea, irony no?

MLS 3-2 Chelsea

Dear lord Bayern must hate themselves.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

fulhampa23

It was written......in...the.....stars!!

-G. Neville
"We love to win. For us, for our fans, for our Club. But we win fair. We believe in football first. We play to the spirit of the game. We are Fulham Football Club."

-Brede Hangeland

sacffc

Eddie with the game winner in second half injury time.  Wish he could have done that to Chelsea while he was with Fulham.

First MLS goal was by Chris Wondolowski of the San Jose Earthquakes, the team I support.  He's the leading scorer in the league and I think he's good enough to play in England.  Would love to see him get a shot with Fulham.
My music blog:  If you just Stand There and Play, is it worth listening to?

mccscratch

The possession of Eddie Johnson from beyond by Finnster01 continues as Eddie scores the winner for the MLS against Chelsea...

Well done old Finn!!

Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Walsh

Can't believe it was good old Eddie.

PaulUMD

btings

After tonight I've forgiven Eddie for straight-up punching an Earthquakes bench player in a scrum following a US Open Cup match I attended in June.  This was too hilarious.

The MLS should play against Chelsea every year.  It ups the ante on an otherwise meaningless game if you can play against bona fide villains.

btings

While we're on the subject, the best banner from the game:
  /photo/1

cebu

EJ scores the winner against Chelski ...  yee-haw! ...  064.gif

Mr_Moon

My favourite Eddie memory was when he scored against Brentford.

YankeeJim

Quote from: mccscratch on July 26, 2012, 04:15:15 AM
The possession of Eddie Johnson from beyond by Finnster01 continues as Eddie scores the winner for the MLS against Chelsea...

Well done old Finn!!

:54:

Or perhaps there is something to reincarnation. Finney coming back as EJ. Thank God he didn't come back as a scouser.  :011:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

mccscratch

Quote from: YankeeJim on July 26, 2012, 04:04:39 PM
Quote from: mccscratch on July 26, 2012, 04:15:15 AM

Well done old Finn!!

:54:

Or perhaps there is something to reincarnation. Finney coming back as EJ. Thank God he didn't come back as a scouser.  :011:

Maybe... all I know is since Finnster01s untimely passing... Eddie Johnson has been on an absolute tear..... I like to think he is helping the guy along since he always gave him so much crap when Eddie was here.
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

MisfitKid

Quote from: sacffc on July 26, 2012, 04:11:31 AM
Eddie with the game winner in second half injury time.  Wish he could have done that to Chelsea while he was with Fulham.

First MLS goal was by Chris Wondolowski of the San Jose Earthquakes, the team I support.  He's the leading scorer in the league and I think he's good enough to play in England.  Would love to see him get a shot with Fulham.

Sac - Also a Quakes fan here, nice to see Wondo score, he is ready for prime-time.  COYQ

I thought it was funny to see Eddie, after the match, walking around trying to trade shirts and the Scum players blowing him off...   064.gif
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

LordNelson

Terry gettin' trans-oceanic stick from Philly fans:

"The fans also delighted in chanting "Your captain is a racist!" at Terry. Terry, the Chelsea captain, was acquitted July 13 in London's Westminster Magistrates' Court of charges he racially abused Queens Park Rangers defender Anton Ferdinand during a Premier League game last October.

"I'm just concentrating on football," Terry said.   064.gif 064.gif yee-haw!

"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"