watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dino Islamovic

Started by Birmingham White, July 26, 2012, 08:59:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Birmingham White

I was surprised to read that Dino Islamovic was on the substitute bench last night. I know he had an extended trial in January but I didn't think we had signed him as he was never listed in the development squad. Does anyone know if he has actually signed for us and has anyone seen him play? I also see that Peniket was on the bench and from memory he went on loan to Hereford for part of last season.  I am not sure if he got any first team action but does anyone rate him as I have never seen him play?

We certainly have got a lot of young strikers at the club now!

elgreenio

Islamovic did actually sign for us (he's now in the academy player list). Peniket is average, probably head out on loan to some low league team again
touch my camera through the fence

twang

Islamovic signed with us until the summer of 2014 back in Mars/April.

MontenegroWhite

He was in Montenegro U21 team few times. Don't know if he played but he is someone who will find his place sooner or latter.

Birmingham White

Reading a few reports on TIFF it sounds like he came on as a sub and played very well. This is the first I have heard about him since he signed as he wasn't playing in the reserves. Hopefully he will be a decent aquisition from Malmo.

rhyspabsolom

If he makes the first team, can I vote that he doesn't have a chant, we just all hum the theme to Jurassic Park?

Andy_M

Quote from: rhyspabsolom on July 27, 2012, 06:24:56 AM
If he makes the first team, can I vote that he doesn't have a chant, we just all hum the theme to Jurassic Park?

:plus one:     :54:
@got_maile