Competition:   Friendly
Venue:   Kingsmeadow Stadium

Entry Prices - Friendly, Surrey Cup, London Cup or League Cup Matches
Adult:   £7 terrace or stand
Senior:   £4 terrace or stand
Student:   £2 terrace or stand
Junior:   £0 terrace or stand

http://www.kingstonian.net/away.jsp?match=5762

Guess it will be the development squad, anyone going to this?

Travers Barney

I will be in attendance with the The Right Hon Earl Beatty.

Think we'll have a few players out...Martin Jol was in attendance at Met Police last night by the way.
We are the whites

sunburywhite

Great planning clashing with the Olympic opening ceremony
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Two Ton Ted

If anyone fancies a beer & some punk rock after Emergency Bitter are playing at the Fighting Cocks and will be on stage about 9.30.

That's the greatest show on earth!
Never ever bloody anything ever.

Jack Fulham

Think I may sacrifice the opening ceremony to go see this, haven't seen a match live in a while. Will post a report tonight if I do. Will no doubt struggle with the nameless shirt though.

elgreenio

Quote from: Jack Fulham on July 27, 2012, 06:03:13 PM
Think I may sacrifice the opening ceremony to go see this, haven't seen a match live in a while.

No need, they're playing the ceremony on their "big screen"

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
touch my camera through the fence

Jack Fulham

Quote from: elgreenio on July 27, 2012, 06:14:06 PM
Quote from: Jack Fulham on July 27, 2012, 06:03:13 PM
Think I may sacrifice the opening ceremony to go see this, haven't seen a match live in a while.

No need, they're playing the ceremony on their "big screen"

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Could be an interesting distraction for the players. Well I'm off the old kingstonians in a bit, hopefully won't be busy so I can park right next to stadium.

Jack Fulham

just wrote a report then just clicked off it..... so I'll just put this

basically final score Kingstonian's 0 - 2 Fulham

Altman, Duff scorers.

Notable first teamers playing were Duff, Baird, Kelly, Stockdale and Frei. Banya and Williams looked impressive in the second half. Duff scored an excellent goal flicked a cross in with a backheel. First goal came from Christensen lofted through ball to Duff which he crossed in for an easy header for Omri Altman. Dalla Valle and Banya both denied goals in 2nd half because they were ruled out for offside. It was an easy game against poor opposition though, we were never really troubled.

mr-ska

Quote from: Jack Fulham on July 27, 2012, 10:12:26 PM
just wrote a report then just clicked off it..... so I'll just put this

basically final score Kingstonian's 0 - 2 Fulham

Altman, Duff scorers.

Notable first teamers playing were Duff, Baird, Kelly, Stockdale and Frei. Banya and Williams looked impressive in the second half. Duff scored an excellent goal flicked a cross in with a backheel. First goal came from Christensen lofted through ball to Duff which he crossed in for an easy header for Omri Altman. Dalla Valle and Banya both denied goals in 2nd half because they were ruled out for offside. It was an easy game against poor opposition though, we were never really troubled.
Nice1

cmg

Fulham started a surprisingly strong side. Stockdale, Kelly, Halliche, Burn, Briggs, Baird, Christensen, Altman, Frei, Trotta, Duff.

Played, unsurprisingly, at not much more than 3/4 pace with little intensity. I wouldn't say we learned very much, except that all and sundry have survived the holiday. Good to see Grygera back for the last half hour at centre-back, though he is only going throught the motions at this time.

Duff and Kelly spent the first half going through little moves together and were eventually rewarded by a goal from Duff to make it 2-0 just on half time.
Neither Stockdale nor Etheridge had much to do, though Stockdale flapped at one and was lucky to gather the rebound. Stockdale didn't look as fat as has been made out and Etheridge looks like some kind of movie star. Both Burn and Halliche were competent although not really put under pressure. Briggs, sporting the kind of zany haircut that has been a feature of the Olympic football so far, played throughout, spent a lot of the time going forward and looked stylish and assured, probably the pick of our players.
Frei disappointed me, he seemed to be under orders not to take on opponents and contributed little. Trotta showed his customary weaknesses, poor first touch and lack of positional inspiration. He was joined up front in the second half by a tall lad I didn't recognize (Islamovich?) wo was even less impressive.
Christensen and Altman (who headed the first goal from a Duff cross) showed some neat touches. Baird looked ready for anything we might ask him to do (when doesn't he?)
Charlie Banya came on for the last half-hour or so and caught the eye. He is tiny, but has good ball skill. He looked as if he is another right-footed left winger - but he may be two-footed, a rarity in the modern game. I think we may file him in the, rather crowded, drawer marked 'Wingers, tricky, loads of potential'.
One or two chances in second half but finished 2-0

LBNo11

...Charles Banya was really fast wasn't he and as you say he looks tiny, (think Shaun Wright-Phillips but thinner), hopefully he can use his speed until he puts on a bit of beef, but he linked up well with Briggs but they just seemed to run out of ideas when they approached the edge of the penalty area. The lad who came on for Duff, looked good too (number 35) although he didn't get enough time to make his mark. Comfortable win, hardly broke sweat and a good run out...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Jack Fulham

Quote from: LBNo11 on July 27, 2012, 10:39:49 PM
...Charles Banya was really fast wasn't he and as you say he looks tiny, (think Shaun Wright-Phillips but thinner), hopefully he can use his speed until he puts on a bit of beef, but he linked up well with Briggs but they just seemed to run out of ideas when they approached the edge of the penalty area. The lad who came on for Duff, looked good too (number 35) although he didn't get enough time to make his mark. Comfortable win, hardly broke sweat and a good run out...

That was Ryan Williams.

LBNo11

Quote from: Jack Fulham on July 27, 2012, 11:21:16 PM
Quote from: LBNo11 on July 27, 2012, 10:39:49 PM

That was Ryan Williams.

...that's the lad, thanks Jack...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

The Doctor

Thanks all for updates.  Much stronger team than I was expecting.  Will be at the Tooting & Mitcham and Walton games and was expecting to see an Academy team.  Surprised to see some of those names in the Fulham XI

chiefo

Thanks for posting the reports guys. Good to see Grygera get some action, now for later on.

Snibbo

"A bit of the Kingston Road End building site just broke after a Chris Baird shot took a metal beam out!"

From the Twitter report.