more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bryan - Love or Hate

Started by Keefy, July 30, 2012, 12:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

Quote from: CanadianCottager on July 30, 2012, 06:53:28 PM
Love Bryan, his chips are spectacular, but his fish tends to be a little soggy, still not too bad for his first year in England.

064.gif 064.gif 065.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

EJL

The hair, the swagger and the skill   :54: What's not to love?

Terry Angus

Quote from: Reindeer on July 30, 2012, 05:33:53 PM
I find these type of posts irritating.

Hating one of our most talented players? Starting things off with his hair etc.  It just grinds my gears.

He'll do well next season and will have adjusted his game accordingly.  Players with skill can do that sort of thing.  Perhaps PR can request he gets a skinhead to appease the doubters, who in my opinion, have probably never kicked a ball in there lives.

good shout

mccscratch

I love him.. I think he will provide goals and assists galore this year... I do feel he needs to work on his defensive prowess but so did Clint when he first arrived... He does give the ball away a bit but I think that is due to him slowly adjusting to the pace of play... so much open space in the Eredivisie...
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

RidgeRider

Reindeer, I don't think people actually hate Bryan or anyone on our team, its more are you positive on him or are you a doubter. Course writing it that way doesn't elicit the same response to a thread title as 'love him or hate' him does.

Personally, I think he is going to be a star for us. I hate to keep going back to it but since it is the only Prem game I have seen live...the interaction and play between Ruiz, Dempsey, and Dembele in the Arsenal match at home was superb and much of that was because of the playmaking by Ruiz. After that match I was convinced. He'll be fine and since he plays for Fulham I love the guy.

EJL

A guy next to me said he was effing useless and we should sell him. There are people who hate him.

HatterDon

Quote from: EJL on July 31, 2012, 01:11:28 AM
A guy next to me said he was effing useless and we should sell him. There are people who hate him.

Well, there's that, but there was a poster on here earlier in the calendar year who said that there was a guy sat near him who yelled that Danny Murphy "rubbish" and "a waste of money" EVERY home match for the entire time he was here. It's safe to say that there are season ticket holders who have been fans for over 20 years who just are unable to see what an individual player brings to the table.

As for Bryan, his passing is exquisite and he had a telepathy thing going with Clint. If Clint stays, there could be a serious North American attack connection going on.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel