News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Only a mock-up I know, but this looks amazing...

Started by LBNo11, July 31, 2012, 09:51:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

MJG

epsomraver

Quote from: MJG on July 31, 2012, 09:53:25 AM
'The battleship' moored on river looks great.

Guns aimed at picking stragglers from the sailing club who said it was too glittery :005:

cebu

MJG

Quote from: epsomraver on July 31, 2012, 10:45:47 AM
Quote from: MJG on July 31, 2012, 09:53:25 AM
'The battleship' moored on river looks great.

Guns aimed at picking stragglers from the sailing club who said it was to glittery :005:
I just love that idea.

LordNelson

Maybe they could set up water-baloon sling shots to try to splatter the rowers--charge a small fee!!   yee-haw!
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Andy_M

It does look the tits!

Will be intersting to see the effect it has on the atmosphere inside the ground with the corners now blocked in, should mean less noise escaping from the ground I would have thought?!
@got_maile

west kowloon white

Thanks for that-looks truly great and enhances that reach of the Thames?
Never in my wildest dreams whilst standing ther on a cold Tuesday night prior to watching a Branfoot team,that one day it would look like that.(Or that we might be banking 20 million quid for a couple of players over the next couple of weeks-sadly)

MJG

Quote from: Andy_M on July 31, 2012, 10:59:16 AM
It does look the tits!

Will be intersting to see the effect it has on the atmosphere inside the ground with the corners now blocked in, should mean less noise escaping from the ground I would have thought?!
its going to hopefully stop that cold wind whistling accross the hammersmith and putney end.

Andy_M

Quote from: MJG on July 31, 2012, 11:01:59 AM
Quote from: Andy_M on July 31, 2012, 10:59:16 AM
It does look the tits!

its going to hopefully stop that cold wind whistling accross the hammersmith and putney end.

Yeah that too. May even result in one less layer being needed in the hammy end in the depths of winter.
@got_maile

Burt

Black, White and Fred

This is currently my computer background, and everytime I look at it I gush like a school girl with a crush. It really is a big deal for us.  :dft001:
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

ImperialWhite

It looks stunning.

This beats any transfer story we're likely to get, for me.

Terry Angus

it's class. obviously i'm biased but i genuinely think the juxtaposition of this and the johnny haynes stand brickwork gives us one of the most beautiful and special stadiums in the world, and certainly the most special that i'm aware of

...and with the mj statue as well! wow!

Staffs White

Fan-bloody-tastic.

The Architect has done a great job on this, a stand that oozes class for a ground that has no equal.

Does anyone know who will be building it, or how much it will cost?

Mr Fulham

Does anyone know when the building process will start? I read (dunno where that was) that we can continue to use the full 25,700 capacity during the process...so does it mean it will start during the season?

zzamora

Quote from: Mr Fulham on July 31, 2012, 09:54:28 PM
Does anyone know when the building process will start? I read (dunno where that was) that we can continue to use the full 25,700 capacity during the process...so does it mean it will start during the season?

We have to build the riverside walk first. Then we build round the stand and the roof, removing the current roof and further adjustments during the off season.

Maybe a tweet to Sarah Brookes might help eh sonke?  :dft012:

Matt Inglis

There's only one Emma's burger stand.