watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

GB ladys Beat brazil at Wembley 1-0

Started by mr-ska, July 31, 2012, 09:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr-ska

The GREAT BRITAIN ladies win there 3rd game and top the group.  Beating Brazil 1-0

Thats how its done!!!!!

EJL

Best player in the world on Brazil's team as well.

Fulham1959

Thoroughly enjoyable, entertaining, skilful, inventive football.  At this level, women's football is highy watchable.

Well done the ladies and best of luck for at least a bronze (I hope).

bill taylors apprentice

Strangely, for an England, er, sorry GB Team we didn't give the ball away cheaply all night.

Peabody

Berserker

wish they had teams like that when i was young
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Lighthouse

I said play the Womens League in the Summer when Fulham had a great Womens team. Now they are doing we will see the deserved growth of the game here.

Great end to end football tonight not blinded and held back by defensive tactics once we went ahead. Fun to watch and enjoyable. Plus we missed a penalty. Just like the men do.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

sacffc

Well done to the GB women for beating a very good Brazil team.

We've been watching the women's game for longer here in the US and I must say it combines two of my favorite things -- watching football and watching women.

Looks like it will be GB -- USA in the semi-finals, but they'd better watch out for Christine Sinclair of Canada.
My music blog:  If you just Stand There and Play, is it worth listening to?

Porkopolis

Quote from: sacffc on August 01, 2012, 12:25:04 AM
We've been watching the women's game for longer here in the US and I must say it combines two of my favorite things -- watching football and watching women.

Quoted for truth! There aren't any players in the men's game I enjoy watching as much as Alex Morgan, that's for sure.

Great job by GB today.

DukeTyrion

Excellent game and performace.

I thought the 2 full backs were both awesome, getting forward at every chance and really pushing the Brazil team back.