watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Real after Moussa (!)

Started by Ordar, August 01, 2012, 12:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11681/7954604/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=twitterfeed_Fulham

Real Madrid have joined the long list of clubs looking to take Moussa Dembele away from Craven Cottage this summer.

Arsenal, Tottenham and Manchester Unite have all been linked with bids for the 25-year-old, who shone for Fulham last season after moving from his role as a second striker to central midfield.

The Belgian has made a huge impression on his team-mates since his £5million move from Dutch side AZ Alkmaar in 2010 and could leave the club for nothing at the end of the season.

The club are reportedly holding out for at least double that fee as Clint Dempsey is also tipped to leave and they will need to increase their attacking options ahead of the start of the Premier League.

But Fulham boss Martin Jol is facing a tough fight to keep the attacking midfielder at the club with the biggest sides in Europe chasing his signature, according to his agent Jan de Visser.

"Real Madrid have contacted us and asked about the possibility of signing Moussa Dembele," De Visser, of management agency Sport International, said in De Telegraaf.

"They are not the first big club who have contacted us this summer for him."

Not good news for us

Mr Fulham

b+w geezer

Quote from: Ordar on August 01, 2012, 12:16:09 PM
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11681/7954604/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=twitterfeed_Fulham
"Real Madrid have contacted us and asked about the possibility of signing Moussa Dembele," De Visser, of management agency Sport International, said in De Telegraaf.

"They are not the first big club who have contacted us"
But surely they'd be contacting Fulham first and then only the player/agent if Fulham gave permission.

Only joking. In theory those are still the rules, until six months short of the player's contract expiry, but presumably in the world of modern comms there is no prospect of anyone complying, or of a club being in trouble for not doing so.

JBH

If true then it is totally illegal and would expect a statement to be made by the club.

My money is on Agent talk trying to get his new contract offer improved  065.gif

HatterDon

I don't believe it's for real either, but I disagree with the "it would be illegal to announce interest before discussing with Fulham" bit. Real were publicly linking themselves with Ronaldo for a good year before he went there. The same was true with Barcelona and Fabregas.

The Spanish "big two" don't seem to be worried about tapping up all that much.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

rusty shackleford

rusty shackleford

rusty shackleford