News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Schwarzer vs. Stockdale - The battle begins...again.

Started by alexbishop, August 02, 2012, 09:17:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzamora

Quote from: epsomraver on August 02, 2012, 09:36:57 PM
What has how they recovered from an injury got to do with their goalkeeping abilities? When has Schwarzer EVER saved a penalty? not one, Stockdale has because he is younger and has quicker reactions he is the future and having met him in the flesh , he is not overweight at all.

+1 this rumour that he's overweight.

He's just bloody well built!

Fulham don't let players get overweight.

rusty shackleford

As long as Schwarzer is fit he plays. Its as simple as that for me. One of the better keepers in the world. Stockdale will have his time if he is patient.

NickW

What has how they recovered from an injury got to do with their goalkeeping abilities? When has Schwarzer EVER saved a penalty? not one, Stockdale has because he is younger and has quicker reactions he is the future and having met him in the flesh , he is not overweight at all.

Remember Schwarzer saving an important one against Roma.....

AlFayedsChequebook

You know you have lost the argument when you are quoting penalty save statistics!

Jack Fulham

bmasar

Quote from: Walsh on August 02, 2012, 05:29:02 PM
I think Schwarzer has one more season left in him and he will move out the way for Stockdale to come through. I hope Schwarzer will go into coaching of some sort and help Stockdale achieve what he did if not more.

I believe his plan has been to stay sharp so he can go to one last World Cup with the Aussies. If this remains his intention, he will plant to play this year and next.

LRCN

lamby

Quote from: NickW on August 02, 2012, 11:26:23 PM

Remember Schwarzer saving an important one against Roma.....

Saved 2 in a penalty shoot out to get Australia to the World Cup (against uruguay) for the first time in 32 years.

To be fair - we don't get a lot of penalties paid against us.