watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Help please! TOOFIF logistics...

Started by DLTOOFIF, August 02, 2012, 12:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLTOOFIF

Hello all. I'm keen to keep TOOFIF going for at least one more season (25th year coming up and all that!) but have a logistical problem on matchdays. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. I've lost my parking spot near the ground, the kindly Fulham fan in question has moved away – so is there anyone local who can help out on this score? If so, we'd come to some sort of 'arrangement', naturally!

Point is, I need to transport the boxes of magazines from home and a parking spot in the immediate vicinity solves all the problems. As a plan B, I could park further afield but I'd then have the problem of what to do with a trolley and maybe a couple of boxes of mags at five-to-kick-off. Is there anyone local who'd let me park my trolley in their premises (garden, porch or shed perhaps) until immediately after the game?

TOOFIF 125, due out on August 18, looks set to be a bumper, extra colourful issue – in fact it might well be the strongest ever, and includes lively interviews with Diddy David Hamilton, Les Strong, 'power jazz' pianist Neil Cowley plus input from DJ Gilles Peterson. But as I'm partial to getting in and actually watching the games, I could do with some help re the matchday set-up. (My home email is [email protected]) THANKS.

LesStrongsFarrahs

Les Strong? Wow, sounds like the next edition will be page after page of sniping rage! Count me in......have you done it yet.....wellllll......the arrogance!