watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Soccer Manager

Started by Walsh, August 02, 2012, 09:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walsh

So, I just finished my first season on Soccer Manager and I must say I was surprised by my outcome, I made some class signing which were really cheap and managed to beat most of the big teams, anyway here's where I finished and the squad I had:

has anybody else played Soccer Manager? how did you get on?

MurphLegend

dembele unhappy? uh oh. just kidding that's a quality achievement.

i play football manager, I managed to get fulham in the champs league with just a few little tweaks, biggest part of the squad needing work was the back line, right back and center back. within 6 seasons i'd won the prem, and got to a champs league final. now i'm taking on a different challenge trying to bring Staines Town to the premier league from Blue Square Bet South. i got three promotions in 5 seasons, going like this:

south - premier - premier - league 2 - league 2 - league 1

right now still playing league 1, signed a load of fulham youngsters that the club let go, the most notable being ronnie minkwitz, who's turned out to be absolute class for me.

Walsh

Quote from: MurphLegend on August 02, 2012, 09:15:33 PM
dembele unhappy? uh oh. just kidding that's a quality achievement.

i play football manager, I managed to get fulham in the champs league with just a few little tweaks, biggest part of the squad needing work was the back line, right back and center back. within 6 seasons i'd won the prem, and got to a champs league final. now i'm taking on a different challenge trying to bring Staines Town to the premier league from Blue Square Bet South. i got three promotions in 5 seasons, going like this:

south - premier - premier - league 2 - league 2 - league 1

right now still playing league 1, signed a load of fulham youngsters that the club let go, the most notable being ronnie minkwitz, who's turned out to be absolute class for me.

that's mental! I have started a game with my mate I am Huddersfield and just loaned Fulham's reserve players (Frei, Dalla Valle and Trotta) and Trotta is doing pretty class for me but Rhodes isn't playing too well/

TWFL

Used to play soccer manager but stopped because I got bored/jealous of the fact I couldn't join the better leagues without having to pay. Well done though done extremely well

valdeingruo

my latest saves with Grimsby have got Minkiwitz, Trotta, Mesca and Frei (on loan) Needless to say tearing up the leagues.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

ffcitaly

Quote from: Walsh on August 02, 2012, 09:00:25 PM
So, I just finished my first season on Soccer Manager and I must say I was surprised by my outcome, I made some class signing which were really cheap and managed to beat most of the big teams, anyway here's where I finished and the squad I had:

has anybody else played Soccer Manager? how did you get on?

Totò Di Natale is a great player!