News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

There must be something in the pipeline..

Started by General, August 03, 2012, 05:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

To have got rid of Murphy, Riise, AJ, Etuhu, Gecov and Pogrebnyak, to only bring in Riether, Petric and Rodallega is pretty risky business - especially if you're to believe Dempsey is unhappy and on his way out...

You could argue our squad is just becoming a lot stronger but with less depth but we need to be buying in more players - last time we have three leave we brought in some quite quickly - will that happen again this time or is that wishful thinking?

alexbishop

Murphy and Pog were both offered deals so I assume we planned on keeping them. The other four we were happy to let go.

I imagine we will see 3 more signings. A third striker to replace Pog, a central mid (to replace danny/etuhu/gecov) and a winger.

Ideal world Jarvis for 5-7m, cheap striker (so Lukuku on loan maybe or Rhodes for 4m) then Adam in a swap deal for clint.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Walsh

Quote from: alexbishop on August 03, 2012, 05:15:29 PM
Murphy and Pog were both offered deals so I assume we planned on keeping them. The other four we were happy to let go.

I imagine we will see 3 more signings. A third striker to replace Pog, a central mid (to replace danny/etuhu/gecov) and a winger.

Ideal world Jarvis for 5-7m, cheap striker (so Lukuku on loan maybe or Rhodes for 4m) then Adam in a swap deal for clint.

I would be fairly happy if all this went through, I think Bryan Ruiz will have a good season and I personally think that Charlie Adam would be a class player for us and we don't have to worry about his fitness as he is only 26 and has plenty of years left in him.

sunburywhite

Plus Kasami to have a big season

If Juve were prepared to give 3m or him then he must have something in him

Expect him to be at least first sub on in the early season and building some momentum
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me