watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

sort of NFR.. need some advice from the forum

Started by mccscratch, August 03, 2012, 07:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mccscratch

I am a major collector of football shirts (my friends are always shocked when I am not wearing a different one) and I have a very wide range from all over the world... I have vowed never to purchase another EPL clubs shirt besides my 6 Fulham kits....

However... I currently have shirts from 3 current Chelsea players when they played for their old continental clubs...

Juan Mata: Valencia Home (the year before he transferred)
Marko Marin: Werder Bremen 3rd (2 years before he transferred)
Eden Hazard: Lille Away (the year before he transferred)

As a loyal Fulham supporter...is it okay for me to still wear these shirts around town or should I hang them up or perhaps EBAY them out?

Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

cebu

Hang on to the shirts - one or more of the players may sign for Fulham when they're 32!    :dft009:

dtowndough

Pack them in a box and never bring them out until the players have retired.  If they retire from Chelsea, burn them.

Staffs White

Keep them they may be worth a lot of money in years to come.

It's up to you if you want to wear them or not, personally I wouldn't wear a football shirt unless I was at the gym or the match but I am getting on a bit now.

LBNo11

...I cannot understand for the life of me why any Fulham fan/follower/supporter would even contemplate wearing - and thus advertising further - the blue filth. Keep it, sell it to one of their mugs by all means, but wear it, never...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Jack Fulham

MOR :

fulham pete

Keep em somewhere safe....

until November 5th  092.gif