watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Where is Senderos?

Started by ffc73, August 04, 2012, 09:14:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffc73

Apologies if I have missed a previous thread on the whereabouts of big Phil but...

I have not spotted him in the FFC German and/or Swiss training camp photos and I do not think he made the Swiss Olympic squad.

Can someone enlighten me.  Where is Senderos?

MJG

He seems to be the Swiss Olympic teams mascot. He keeps tweeting he's at this event or another following swiss players/teams.
Its all a bit strange really because as you say he was not in the football team 18 and I have not seen that he is injured.

ffc73

Thanks for the update MJG.  Maybe someone will spot Phil in the crowd at Wimbledon tomorrow.

As you say, strange that he would be allowed to sit out all the FFC pre-season when he was not playing in the Olympics &/or injured.

If Kasami returns to Motspur Park (next week?) without Senderos the mystery will deepen

MJG

Quote from: FFC73 on August 04, 2012, 09:40:16 AM
Thanks for the update MJG.  Maybe someone will spot Phil in the crowd at Wimbledon tomorrow.

As you say, strange that he would be allowed to sit out all the FFC pre-season when he was not playing in the Olympics &/or injured.

If Kasami returns to Motspur Park (next week?) without Senderos the mystery will deepen
Kasami has gone over to meet up with the first team squad I believe.

Mitch

He's inured. A fella I know was at Motspur Park the other day and he had a foot brace on.