watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Could he ever be bad?

Started by General, August 04, 2012, 10:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

One of the most exciting things to happen to Fulham in the last year is the emergence of these three very promising wingers in Mesca, Frei and Kacaniklic... there's something genuinely promising and electric about these three which could be a real strength for us moving forward...

This takes me onto the purpose of this post - Jordan Rhodes...

When you have young players developing at the same rate and to such a high standard under the stewardship of players like Dembele, Diarra, Ruiz and Petric, you can't help but think that if we just got Rhodes in, at 22, with the youth coming through and the opportunities being created he couldn't possibly fail - could he?

One thing you can tell is that, scoring 40 odd goals he knows how to score, but you need to teach him how to make it in this league... He'll get opportunities and if he stayed here with Kacaniklic (who's just signed a new long term deal) , Frei and Mesca, we really could push on...

I really want to see Rhodes come to Fulham. I want to see him become a new focal point for a young team to be successfully built around and I feel with the environment Fulham have created and the style under Jol, he can't really fail...

Get him in, a CM and another striker in and we could really push on. Our squad may not be the biggest but you'd be pushed to find a stronger man for man squad...

valdeingruo

I also believe that a players development also depends on who he learns from. Experience from the current Huddersfield squad or learn from the likes of the players you named. However you could counter argue that with we already have Trotta and dont need Rhodes.

I like the idea of having Rhodes in the squad, as long as we dont break the bank for him. I am a firm believer that there is quality in every league. He has every positive we need. Young and can score. I think it would be a good thing for Fulham rather than bad.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

west kowloon white

Yep -COULD be really bad in the Prem-even under Jol's team wonder coaching-teams above us hardly queueing up-reminds me of Dowie.