watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Proud of British Sport

Started by Peabody, August 05, 2012, 12:23:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

F(f)CUK

Potentially we are going to have more gold medals in tennis than Australia has in total!!!!

YankeeJim

Congrats to the GB team. The press across the pond is calling this Olympics the best since 1908. It was good to see the track and filed folks get big cheers. What's with those penalty kicks? I hope it doesn't effect Daniel Sturidge (sp). I think the lad has a great future.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Peabody

If there is one thing we have learned to do, it is to get over missing penalty kicks in a penalty shoot out.

MJG

Quote from: Peabody on August 05, 2012, 08:19:32 PM
If there is one thing we have learned to do, it is to get over missing penalty kicks in a penalty shoot out.
not rocket science but the one thing we all knew and footballers should take note of..is the harder or more you train the better you can be.
So if your crap with that left foot and are getting paid millions a year..maybe stay a bit longer after training trying to make your self a better player instead of taking the afternoon off and getting your golf  handicap down.

NogoodBoyo

Spot on, MJG. 
Nogood "the harder I practice, the luckier I get, isit" Boyo

F(f)CUK

Silver for Ohuruogu - absolute genius

Fernhurst

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on August 05, 2012, 04:54:10 PM
Quote from: Peabody on August 05, 2012, 01:47:27 PM
Quote from: Fernhurst on August 05, 2012, 01:16:25 PM
What happened to your joke thread Mr P???
Did you delete it or are those Mods so sensitive????
Bless em

No, I deleted it as it seemed to upset a poster

[/quote Very gentlemanly of you Mr P, but that's true to form for you. I thought it was amusing, if a little un PC, bu the fact is piracy is a an horrendous problem off of the Somali coast so quite topical.

Well done Mr P.... actually quite relieved it wasn't the Mods
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Berserker

I tend to leave it to the other Mods to judge jokes as not suitable, well unless they are obviously out of order, as  my sense of humour is probably a little too broad at times.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

HatterDon

Quote from: MJG on August 05, 2012, 08:45:13 PM
Quote from: Peabody on August 05, 2012, 08:19:32 PM
not rocket science but the one thing we all knew and footballers should take note of..is the harder or more you train the better you can be.
So if your crap with that left foot and are getting paid millions a year..maybe stay a bit longer after training trying to make your self a better player instead of taking the afternoon off and getting your golf  handicap down.

Well, yes, but how will we know it's a major tournament if England/GB/UK doesn't get eliminated on penalties?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

The Bronsons

I love this - it's the BBC pundits "off camera" watching Mo Farah win the 10k. Can we have the Olympics every year, please?

http://youtu.be/dNWwkwzSLUE

west kowloon white

Sadly our true athletes have a million times more dedication than the Daniel Sturridges of this world.
Sadly the the Daily Mirror syndrome will be back in a couple of weeks.