watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Two mates for a fiver

Started by Alternative, August 06, 2012, 02:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alternative

Sunderland! A Saturday 3 o'clock game which will not move because of European football. A better fixture than I had expected.

Any guess what the second game will be? Mid week match in Winter ?

.....Correction Sunday at 4pm.  Will put off a lot of away fans from travelling.

Mr_Moon

Rupert

Two for a fiver? That's remarkably cheap, mine usually cost me a lot more. If inflation carries on like this, I may have to let one of them go, sad to say.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Ron Sheepskin

Quote from: Rupert on August 06, 2012, 04:23:25 PM
Two for a fiver? That's remarkably cheap, mine usually cost me a lot more. If inflation carries on like this, I may have to let one of them go, sad to say.

We need to have a chat Rupert. I can get 3 mates for 2 quid in the local pub's bog. It then makes less of a dent in the wallet if you are planning on letting one go after inflation.  :Get Coat gif:
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

Rupert

Quote from: Ron Sheepskin on August 06, 2012, 07:42:02 PM
Quote from: Rupert on August 06, 2012, 04:23:25 PM

We need to have a chat Rupert. I can get 3 mates for 2 quid in the local pub's bog. It then makes less of a dent in the wallet if you are planning on letting one go after inflation.  :Get Coat gif:

My Mum always warned me not to have anything to do with a man wearing a sheepskin coat in the pub loos, so I'll pass on that, if it's all the same to you. :008:
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.