watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFC Matchday Routine

Started by SP, August 06, 2012, 09:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam87

all this is going way over my head....lets concerntrate on the thread topic shall we......

zzamora

Quote from: Adam87 on August 07, 2012, 04:00:49 PM
Thanks will, i follow your hammy end blog and russ goldmans radio chat as well, can see you being a future journo for sure. Good luck with that. Wouldnt mind meeting a few guys on here actually to introduce myself.

Hah thanks! I dont want to be a journo, but like writing quite a bit and sharing thoughts with others fans. Both of those allow me to do them, and I hope my contribution to the Fulham media world is an informative one.

Mitch

As long as I get to walk through Bishops Park on the way to the game, then I don't mind. That said I do love dropping in to the Railway for a £5 pint and burger deal if there's time before the match. Nice cold pint with the fellas and a bit of pre-match anticipation is always good, but then I've never understood the people who drink a lager from a can on the way to the game, because surely it's all luke warm and horrible from a can? I'd never have more than maybe three before a game maximum; I like to be with it and able to take the game in. Apart from European games, in which case I just get tanked up!