watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Luka NOT going to Fulham

Started by Lighthouse, August 08, 2012, 09:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Lukaku's agent Christophe Henrotay has today told French press that Lukaku will definitely not be joining Fulham but will be joining another unnamed Premier League club on loan.

He advised "I can assure you that Lukaku will not go to Fulham. I'm currently finalising a loan deal to another Premier League team. I cannot say where or when until this is finalised but negotiations are going well so far".

He went on to say "there were talks between Chelsea and Fulham but we talked to a lot of clubs but the journalists didn't even contact me to check if the information they printed was true".

Martin Jol yesterday confirmed we're still looking at bringing in another striker and with this deal seamingly dead and then Rhodes deal not appearing to progress, I wonder who we have in mind?

1 comment  |  Add comment  |  0 recs  | 
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

bigalffc

rumoured to be going to wet spam
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

TonyGilroy

Mr Fulham

Heard he's going to Everton. Everton, Spam, Wigan...all possible.

leonffc

Quote from: bigalffc on August 08, 2012, 09:36:36 PM
rumoured to be going to wet spam

That should free carlton Cole up then  :dead horse:

mccscratch

Does anyone really think Rhodes is that good? Unfortunately I being in the States have not seen a lot of him since he played in a league not regularly broadcast here... I know what I know from youtube...

He seems like he has a nose for goal and can finish but not much pace and not a major amount of skill on the ball... can he hold the ball up?

Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

MrCheviot

Shame this didn't come off, would've helped us evaluate all the of the changes in the squad (and there'll be more yet to come) before having to commit more money to unknown quantities.
"Zamora!! What About that? We have seen some brilliant football from Shakhtar Donetsk tonight, but nothing.. nothing quite as good as that!"

Terry Angus

sod 'em. money-grabbing chelsea scum

Walsh

QPR or West Ham I am going for.