watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Everton Fans run on pitch as Tony Hibbert scores rare goal

Started by Tomo, August 08, 2012, 09:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomo

"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it." - Che Guevara

Jack Fulham

Hughes scored vs West Ham the season they got relegated.

Tomo

"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it." - Che Guevara

Fletchino

mccscratch

Quote from: FLETCHINO on August 08, 2012, 09:59:55 PM
I thought we was saving it for Eddie johnson

At his moment.. I would take Eddie back for depth... his body is currently being possessed by Finnster01 and playing like a true footballer.... he is holding the ball up, making intelligent runs (shocker really) and scoring goals for fun with his head... he has scored something like 10 goals in the last 12 matches...

Eddie Johnson's glancing header vs LA Galaxy - Anatomy of a Goal
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Burt

mccscratch

Quote from: Burt on August 08, 2012, 10:50:34 PM
They will probably get fined for this...

Interesting... for a testimonial friendly? I actually wonder what might happen...
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Patterson

Quote from: Burt on August 08, 2012, 10:50:34 PM
They will probably get fined for this...

During a league or cup game, I'd agree with a fine.  But it's the ruddy pre-season and it was clearly all in good fun.  There was no physical threat to anyone.  I also thought the stewards dealt with it very well.  Didn't get overly aggressive and focused on protecting Hibbert and the other players more than exacting some revenge on the pitch invaders.
A Canadian supporting Fulham...wait...what?!

licker

Always has been and still is a great Evertonian, local boy makes good who has never scored a senior goal in ten years playing time.  We have been saying for years if Hibbert scores we riot, but i am disappointed with those who took it literally.
Although it was Hibberts testimonial and a friendly, i'm sure their will be repercussions, and the idiots should be ashamed of themselves, I'm all for a good celebration but i dont ever think of going onto the pitch.

TonyGilroy

Quote from: licker on August 09, 2012, 08:20:19 AM
, I'm all for a good celebration but i dont ever think of going onto the pitch.

Rather like your friend James McFadden.